Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

by importify

Import Reviews Videos from different suppliers and wholesalers

LuxuryCaseCo.

The support team has been awesome. The app has some nice features such as being able to get reviews off Amazon and it also allows you to download the videos. The app also loads after your webpage which has sped up loading times on my site in a noticeable way.

Middleton Sports

Brilliant - so easy! Integrated with oberlo & WORKS! I could see actual reviews on my website with photos in minutes.

Lasercut Craft

We got excellent help as user error stopped us using the full facility. It works well with any of the Amazon sites, not just .com. So simple to do and will add trust to your Shopify site from day one. Haven't tried it with Etsy yet but am sure it will be just as easy and the developers reply within 5 minutes to any queries so it takes away any worries.

Wilderness Poets

The team was very helpful in pasting the code to the right place (when I couldn't find where to put it). Looks great now!

Gamers Barn

So far I have no complaints or suggestions at the moment. It seems to be quite easy with this app to import reviews from Amazon which is who I import my products through. I would say outstanding job

Joe Lach Digital Artist

This is a great Review Importer App. This app worked as soon as I installed it. I only needed some help changing a page background color and Moshe from support fixed the problem right away. This app has a lot of options and I like the ability to block reviews that contain certain keywords or certain star ratings. You don't need to show a one-star review on your site because your customer is mad at the post office. I highly recommend this app and its customer service. Update 11/25/2020-I am still using this app. Since my first review, additional features have become available and the features are very useful. Pop up reviews and Showcase pages to name two. Anyway, the customer service is still great. This is a must have app. First reviewed March 7, 2019.

DeltaDancewear

Great customer service. Had trouble figuring out something simple and they were on it in no time. Excited to use this app and look forward to adding youtube videos to really show off the products.

SANBABILA MILANO

Phenomenal App, easy to use and very intuitive, the technical support is really amazing, they helped me to install the code because I have a complex tamplate, and they did it in less than 10 hours ..... fully satisfied.

ladiesandbaby.com

Final Edit: Folks at Editorify reached out to me to look into the issues I listed below. Only a few hours after talking to me, the developers had already implemented a button in the settings to disable new customer reviews! Now that is customer service! Upgrading to 5-star, and hopefully our store will take off and I can upgrade to the premium version of this app.

Interface is a bit clunky, but does what it says and imports reviews from AliExpress. My biggest complaints are that it will not let me disable the "leave a review" button and will not let me re-order the reviews.

Edit: Developer replied and said leave a review can be disabled, but I do not have that option in accordance to his screenshot. Maybe it's a paid only feature? (currently evaluating the free plan)

February 28, 2019

actually, you can disable the "write a review" button from the Editorify dashboard/general settings/visitors are able to add reviews, turn this switch off, check the screenshot -> https://d.pr/i/luujVQ

As for re-ordering the reviews, at the moment it does order the reviews by date and we are working to add a few more options.

Update: you should be able to do it using the FREE version, if you have any issues contact us via this link https://ask.editorify.com/form and we will make sure to help you.

Back Smarter

100% recommend editorify. Beats all the other review apps. It works with any theme, you can get reviews from a ton of different websites and the customer service is first class.