Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

by importify

Import Reviews Videos from different suppliers and wholesalers

Wooden Basics

Great app. Think we've tried all the review import apps. This one was the easiest to set up and worked straight away even with our custom theme. Your not limited to only aliexpress reviews, but a ton of other suppler websites.

nobeovel

Also für alle die Deutsch Sprechen! Eine wirklich tolle App ! Support Hilft auch bei den Einstellungen, natürlich wenn es sein muss. App an sich ist der Hammer und wird den Verkauf Steigern.

ToddlerDoppler

Nice support. They helped me instantly. They just wrote to me to help me solve the problem. recommend :)

Sanrio Fans Club

I just love it! Easy to use and their customer support was quick and fast. I needed some coding done for me and they did it within few hours. Awesome! Highly recommended!

Your Coastal Store

Quick response when it comes to solving issues! I really love this app, it is a must have for any shopify store!

KanZeeY

very good App, the customer support is very kind and helpful, to get the maximum from feature you have to install importify app,

Playful Baby Store

customer service is very helpful, I had problems setting it up but they helped me putting code in themes. thank you!

Gadget Skills

Really great work with this app guys. Finally a review import app that works perfectly. If you have the turbo theme, this works with it perfectly.

Manukis

100% recommend this app. Tried a few different review import apps, but this was the easiest and quickest. Customer service are really great as well.

Night Pets

Really great app! Allows you to import reviews from suppliers we use with importify. Super quick and easy to use.