Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

by importify

Import Reviews Videos from different suppliers and wholesalers

Torque Gymwear

Fantastic app. Easiest review app we've used and works with a bunch of supplier, not only Aliexpress. Also, customer care is top notch.

CHARGEET

TRES BONNE APPS !!! support technique compétent et très très réactif ! super efficace ! un plaisir, je ne regrette pas mon achat.
Nicolas / www.chargeet.com

New Age Exchange

I've tried almost all review import tools and this one by far is the most efficient. Looks clean, functions well and the support is first class. Easy 5 stars.

Majorelle Treasures

''Importify''and now ''Editorify'' so grateful for both of them, this apps are amazing, it saved me a lot of time importing from Etsy to shopify, easily and quickly, the support are also amazing, fast and friendly.
don't hesitate just go for it, highly recommend it

TETHER

Amazing customer support and dev team! I downloaded this app to import reviews from Etsy to Shopify. It is very easy to import reviews, and I am able to select which reviews to import and not import. Reviews show up nicely on my product pages. I had a question so I emailed support, and they got back to me within 5 minutes. The dev team was quick to help me when I needed some custom features for my Shopify store and when I had an issue with importing. Truly a life-saving app from a great company!

Desert

Great app, easy to import reviews, looks sharp, can place your reviews at different locations in your product page and most importantly the support is great! Give it a try!

Chillfaction

Very nice app does what it should do, and when i had an issues they contacted me fast and fixed the issue in a few hours.

Stephan Lucas

Cette application permet de sélectionner, modifier et d'importer facilement les commentaires des produits de ma boutique. le support est très réactif et met à jour rapidement les options à la demande (dans mon cas c'était la possibilité de changer certains textes écrits en anglais, en français).
Un grand merci à Moshe et son équipe de développeur. Je recommande fortement!

fazzyPOP

I first tried Ali Reviews and it wasnt working for me, then i heard about Editorify and tried it. What i was trying to do with Ali Reviews in a few hours i was able to do with Editorify within minutes. After i installed Editorify i realized that there were other blank star ratings. I made a facebook post asking if anyone knew why and Edna from Editorify support group reached out to me and literally within seconds found the issue for me.Best support help ive ever had from any company. I have the free plan and will upgrade to the paid version. Its really cheap and worth it. It also integrates with Oberlo and makes it so simple. Im giving the 5 stars without question. Overall im very satisfied with the app and the support you get from Editorify.
Jeff from fazzyPOP.

Nifty Wood

Does as promised.

Really happy with the app as it's super easy to use and looks great on my store.

Customer service is also really great.