Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

by importify

Import Reviews Videos from different suppliers and wholesalers

Rimon fine jewelry

I use this app to import my reviews from Etsy,
The customer service is amazing, would highly recommend working with these guys!

Country Wide Brands

After installing the app I had a few minor issues syncing to my store. However when I contacted support, they responded almost immediately and were very helpful. The issue was not entirely fixed the same day, but they worked with me to get everything resolved in a timely manner. I have used 2 different apps in the past, but Editorify is by far the best one for my needs and as mentioned above, their support is second to none. A very pleasing experience indeed. Highly recommend this app...!!

Simply All Things

I used the app to help drive purchases. I really like how easy the app is to use. I actually had to contact Editorify and I got a response within 5 minutes of clicking send. Kudos!!!!!

Ledford and Co

I have tried several review apps and this is the best one for me. The ease of downloading and editing is great.

Precious Angel

This is the best app to import reviews and also manage reviews as well. Also if you ever have any issues, the support is very quick. It was instant to me. It is value for money. Highly recommended.

Zendure

I found a few things lacking when I first tried out this app. I spoke to support, and they addressed those issues. All in the course of about two weeks. How many apps do you know of where the developer will competently add features upon request in just two weeks? This app's support and development team really stand out.

Needed Trends

Just downloaded and the app was extremely easy to use; however, I ran into a technical issue. Contacted support and had a response in minutes! And this was on a Saturday night of a holiday weekend! Fixed the problem and it’s working great! Highly recommend.

qpv.biz

After installing the app I realised that a certain feature was not working and contacted support for help.

The issues resolved the same day and that before a week end!

This has to be the most brilliant customer support I have ever experienced.

I would give Editorify 10 stars if I could!!!

Geoff
(https://qpv.biz)

The Trendy Present-Park Ave Products LLC

Best Reviews App by Far! Customer support is very immediate and timely! Needed a new feature added and all I had to do was ask and the developer added it!

Beauty Boys store

the app is very good. Exactly what I was looking for, I think it is great that it has both integration with yotpo and Shopify reviews app, and good to see new functions getting added on a daily basis, can’t wait to see what’s coming up next.