Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

by importify

Import Reviews Videos from different suppliers and wholesalers

Sunnysmile

It s been 2 month 15/24/7 we use Editorify.

This app is a KILLER APP, it helps to manage our 2.000 products from our website. It would have been a nightmare from the awful Shopify's interface.
You can change images, reorder it within minutes, change title quickly.
When you see you need to modify a price or a compare at price..5sec and its done.

This is the N1 in our Top Ten App without any doubt.
And the support team is always here in minutes when you need them.
No brainer app. a must have!!

Brpventes Grl

BONJOUR,
JE VOUS REMERCI pour votre APP EDITORIFY qui est très assortie avec ma boutique en ligne DROPSHIPPING .
maintenant ,je suis poser pour travailler.
MERCI ENCOR pour votre produit.
A BIENTOT.

Sharonstore2014

Works great, would be great if you add an option to edit in bulk from main website page.

Style About

Nice app and excellent support!

Ownedbydogs

nice app. makes life so much easier. most people over look simply tasks, but editorify speeds up my product upload time so I can focus on my business.

Yourprofix

There are inventions in our life that make our life much easier, Editorify is one of them! All this time saving in searching products to edit them and now I can do it in few seconds! Thank you for an AWESOME App.

Shoshgadgets

Brilliant concept behind this app. The developers took their time to make it easy to use, but first of all they put together a piece of software to help all the shopify owners to have huge time saver.

Esmartfy

great tools for editing product description much easier.

Bonus21

Nice, Don't have to go from one screen to another to edit a product. Saves a lot of time. Amazing app. Recommend it to everyone.
Price is also very cheap.

Crispapparel

Great app by a great guy! I love this app and I JUST installed it. Its a HUGE time saver! I would rather not do everything on the back end when I visit my site. This will help site-wide with updating product descriptions and prices