Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

by importify

Import Reviews Videos from Aliexpress Alibaba Etsy Dhgate More

Deluxe Darlings

I came across an issue where the reviews I selected through Aliexpress was not appearing on my product page. I ended up emailing the support team and they were so quick to respond to my query. All I had to do was add them as a staff to my store and they took care of the rest. Not only they managed to fix the review issue but they also managed to add the ratings on my collection page as well which I was struggling to figure out the whole day!
I can't thank Editorify enough for providing such great assistance that resulted in a positive outcome especially on a Sunday!
When they say their support team is available 24/7 they actually mean it!
Thanks again Editorify for your help, very much appreciated!

PrideTails

I had a bit of a problem getting it to work with my custom premium theme but their support was super responsive and got it working right away. On a Saturday morning!

August 29, 2020

Thanks for the feedback, glad we could help you.

BreyleeWhitening

Great review import. Great Support. I would recommend, has the best plans available compared to other apps.

La Casa Malaysia

Hi editorify team. the apps are wonderful. its easy to customize. Recommended for newbies and experienced seller that need to place customer review in one site.

August 22, 2020

Thanks a lot for the feedback!

MAGNIFLEEK

This app is great I can import videos and reviews which is fantastic for me just starting out. The team are always quick to help and solve issues fast. It is worth paying for to get the possible outcome for your store.

August 22, 2020

Thanks a lot for the feedback!

spiffic

Good app with lots of customization. Even better is their customer service. They are super quick and effective. I had a problem integrating the app with my theme and Mike from support had it all sorted in a flash! Thanks Mike!

Slim Coquette

Good customer support! Very easy to communicate and fast in resolving problems. I recommend Editorify.

August 19, 2020

Thanks for the feedback!

Maison&Coeur

Great product and fantastic support. Extremely responsive to any queries or issues with making the app work on different themes. Would definitely recommend!

Neon Cake

Amazing app with amazing support!

I had an issue with getting the app to work directly with my theme and they had it solved within a few hours.

August 14, 2020

Thanks for the feedback Michael

Ember Cushions

It's comforting to know that when starting out on the e-commerce journey, you have the support of the app developers should you encounter any technical issues. This is what happened to me when I noticed a change in my store after installing this great app. Within a few minutes the Editorify team were there to help me and fix the issue with my store. Thanks for all your help and keep up the good work.

August 14, 2020

Big thanks for the review, and glad we could help you today.