Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 16, 2023

Excellent service and Mike is prompt and efficient in his replies. He was able to troubleshoot for me and resolve the problem for me immediately. Appreciate the help and I highly recommend their app. This is one of the best app I have ever come across.

home-atelier-f31a
Singapore
Time spent using app: 26 days
January 15, 2023

The app is awesome, and every time I had a question or encountered an issue, the customer support team was there to help me out. They were patient, and knowledgeable, and went above and beyond to ensure that I had a positive experience. In particular, I want to give a special shoutout to Mike

Miss Lilly
Kuwait
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 10, 2023

The best reviews app out there. It is very simple and convenient to use. The customer service is amazing. Highly recommended. I have it on all my stores.

Shower Head Lebanon
Lebanon
January 3, 2023

had a problem with the slideshow not showing up on my dawn theme these guys came in fixed the problem now i have a review page and reviews showing up on my home page thanks awesome job

2FlyFashion
Time spent using app: 22 days
importify replied January 4, 2023

Thanks for the feedback, glad we could help you!

December 10, 2022

Was having trouble linking Editorify to my shop, but support assisted very quick. Granted them some permissions and was able to get it running correctly. Mike was a great help. Thanks!

Hediyesi
Mexico
Time spent using app: 23 days
November 30, 2022

Decided to install editorify after good experiences with importify! The good experiences have continued. The app is easy to use, and the support team were quick to engage with me and implement the app on my behalf when it was not automatically compatible with my theme. They did this super quickly and were very professional. I would highly recommend this app or anything else offered by importify.

The Clobber Club
Time spent using app: 3 days
November 24, 2022

this app raised my sales a lot, team always help with all questions, thank you so much, keep up developing your app

AYA Sacred Wear
Indonesia
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
importify replied November 24, 2022

Thanks for the review, we are always here to support you.

June 11, 2022

Mike helped me with an issue that almost had me delete this app. I love this app and always have but in a new store I set up the review count would not show up on the collection page. Mike, rather quickly, went into my store and fixed the coding so that it would work. Thank you! I love this app and was not looking forward to finding another one!

Sam's Moissanite
June 11, 2022

Wonderful support team even on a saturday they came through for me love these guys i will highly recommend to the fullest

johannabanana
May 31, 2022

I used this to import reviews, I had i minor issue with the setting not allowing my reveiws to show on my website. Reach out to the editorify support team, was fixed within a day. only positive things to say.

Godzilla-Gaming