Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

by importify

Import Reviews Videos from Aliexpress Alibaba Etsy Dhgate More

MillionDogs

I had a hard time importing the reviews from my Etsy shop to shopify because other Apps can't convert the CSV files and Etsy only gives you CSV files. Editorify solved all the headaches!! It's super easy to import all the reviews with pictures! So happy with it.

January 21, 2021

Thank you for the 5 stars review🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

BcardsCreation

The app works well for all 6*!:). Highly recommend to install. Great support! Even with a custom theme they can easily find a solution to fix any visual problem.

January 19, 2021

The Gadget Effect

Very convenient app to add reviews. Also great support to fix any issue you may encounter. Recommended!

January 19, 2021

Lailacart

most helpful app i used it with most perfect customer service i see really i appreciated all support i got form editorify team if i find ten star i will give it to them.

Kuksonia

i had an issue after changing my store's them.
The text wouldnt appear on my reviews.
i contact the help team.
They solved the problem extremely fast !!
Highly reccomend this app.
The app and the support team is really amazing!!

Pet Spot pet

Easy to install and use for Shopify store. Easy to install and use for Shopify store. Easy to install and use for Shopify store.

Insightful Fun

I am using this app now. Very responsible agent. I am using this app now. Very responsible agent....

PJ Worlds

this app deserve 100$% 5 star they have the best customer support response ever since been on this platform .the app is very easy to use and friendley depends on your plan . i'm enjoying this app i say so becuase i'm using it .thank you guys for everything and good work

A51 WATCHES

The customer service was actually quite good and painless...very business like. The more I use the software the more impressed I am. One of the few apps I have bought which exceeded my expectations... Software is intuitive. Highly recommend.

azonmen

I had a problem in the store, the rating stars were incorrectly displayed in the mobile version, I turned to the guys from the Editorify support for help, and they helped me fix everything in 12 hours, just a super company, I really like your company how well and quickly it solves problems with clients, I recommend it to everyone.