Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
January 14, 2020

Great app and support team, fast answer time and really helpful. I m very satisfied overall, would recommend it any time !

EntrCentr
Portugal
Time spent using app: 16 days
January 9, 2020

I am very fascinated with the great job this awesome app can do!!! Actually, i was using Loox which is not bad but it does not meet my expectations especially when it comes to competing with big guys like Amazon and Ebay. I am very happy to discover this app which enables me to import stunning reviews from Amazon. It also enables me to import videos which is awesome. Wooww! Guys you are doing an amazing job. Keep up the great work!

E-Global Shop
Morocco
Time spent using app: 14 days
January 5, 2020

Importify Gets the job done :) Would Definitely recommend to a friend. The Support Team Always replies to questions really fast too.

Minty Lights
Time spent using app: 5 months
January 4, 2020

When I test the writing of a review and I want to select 4 stars, they remain grey and do not become yellow.

M Y S K I N E A
Belgium
Time spent using app: 29 days
importify replied January 4, 2020

Jean, I just left a 4 stars review in your store and all went fine. check the video I recorded for you https://www.loom.com/share/b9bf773c9ac14b718ddcbf9f846bd743

I would suggest to clear cookies/cache and try again.
Let us know if you still face issue.

December 25, 2019

This app makes it so easy to import and edit the reviews and images. Everything’s done for you, just make whatever editing changes you want. It even has a feature where you can crop, add text overlay, video editing, and other stuff. Well thought out tool and definitely worth it.

Cart28
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited December 23, 2019

Great app! It looks great on my shop and very easy to use and also the Customer support is super fast. i highly recommend!

colstonsons
Israel
Time spent using app: 10 months
December 23, 2019

the automated did not work, going to loox. sucks sucks uscksu sucscksuckscuksucksucksucksucsslcskucskcus

Fanboy Apparel
Time spent using app: About 16 hours
importify replied December 23, 2019

Sorry for the bad experience, we noticed you installed the app recently and never reached out for help, please contact us on support@editorify.com and describe the issue in details, so we can help you with it.

Thanks,

Tommy

December 17, 2019

I used this app to export reviews from Amazon. Really helpful app overall. It impressed me the way that the reviews are.

Toys Infinity
Time spent using app: About 1 month
December 16, 2019

Having tried different review import apps, this was by far the smoothest install and their customer service is on point. Great add to my shopify store.

DaeWook3
Time spent using app: 27 days
December 13, 2019

Excellent costumer service and very accommodating on what i need and they answer within 24 hours of your first email, conteniou on this and everybody will be happy, thank you very much again im very satisfied with the service.

OUTLET101.CA