Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

by importify

Import Reviews Videos from different suppliers and wholesalers

Lush Lashes

This app is the only one that allowed me to create a reviews page without attaching any reviews to a single product. This way, I can have a clean look and feel without cluttering up all my product pages. I needed a little custom work done and they got it done quickly and efficiently. These guys are super professional and their customer service is the best I've experienced on shopify (quick respond time). I will use this app for all my future ecom projects. 10 Stars from me!

Micronesia Fashion Boutique

I love this app! It’s very easy to use. Moshe at customer support was very helpful and professional when I contacted him on some minor issues. I recommend this app. Thanks again!

Proudandfreebiker

This app does its job and the customer service was fast and professional. Great job guys I would recommend.

Abby n Jordan

Love this App. Makes it easy to import reviews and images for products. Moshe even helped to support the Product Page on my site which has Tabs for Description / Reviews / Terms. Cannot say enough good things about it.

Shopbeep

This is a very good and flexible app! With excellent customer support service! In particular, I would like to compliment Moshe, for his prompt and helpful response. I recommend!

Suzu Papers

App functionality works well without any problems and I can see that the team is continuously working on developments. The support is REALLY great! Actually, it is the best support that I have received so far within Shopify. The team answered to my questions very fast and they even helped me to adjust the editorify app features to my current theme without any hesitation! I definitely recommend this app!

1 Great Deal

Great and fast response from the support team, very kind and friendly people, I highly recommend this App.

shopoppy

I was Facing An Issue Due to my Own Mistake The Support Team Quickly Solved it, A very Nice App and very Easy To Use, the Support team Is very friendly And always Willing to Help, I highly Recommend This App.

Smile Art Design

If someone leaves less than 5 stars for this app, that means they don't know how to use it. Customer service is very helpful, they actually do everything for you. Thanks to you guys!

planetadeals.com

This app is excellent and easy to setup. I got really quickly and friendly support from Moshe, in particular. I super recommend, 5 stars service!