Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

Import Reviews Videos from different suppliers and wholesalers

Free plan available

Today's Deal Is

Location Germany

The support is fantastic! They helped me with some codding in my store.
If you have any trouble just message them.
I just love this app :)

September 26, 2019

Thanks a lot for your review, our priority is customer satisfaction and we're so happy to have you with us.

Odyssey Lot

Location South Africa

I used this app to get reviews for my store and it worked seamlessly! The plugin feature on google chrome is super useful and they provide lots of personalising . The support I received when querying a billing charge was super fast, effective and we resolved the matter with ease and convenience.

September 26, 2019

Thank you! most of the features we developed is based on user demand, that's our main strategy, to listen to what you guys need the most.

House of Stylez Apparel

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app that works with my theme. very easy to use, affordable and support is fast and very helpful

Diaries of Paris

Great app, it was not working well on my site, staff was very helpful. Now my site looks great.Happy customer!

Spring Chef

Excellent Customer Support and product. They were extremely quick in fixing my issues. Highly recommend!

Pooche Supplies

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

The support was amazing they fixed my issue within 12 hours. I definitely recommend this app over the shopify review app

Bizbriz

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very friendly and efficient customer support for this app. I recommend them, they did an excellent job!

Octopus Kush

Absolutely incredible. Because of this app I went from $0 sales to a sale a day consistently, not even changing ad spend. This app is super powerful - lets you fix grammar mistakes and change name from "AliExpress Shopper" to "Michael" or whatever.
You can also import photos, videos, select what type of reviews and how many you want... The possibilities are truly endless.
This is 100% the best app I've ever used for importing products.
I asked customer service for help and they immediately answered, guiding me thru with video and live chat
If you get it you 100% will not regret.

Cali & Bee

This is, in my opinion the best app for importing reviews to your store. I'd tried another one that took a number of steps to get the job done, but Editorify is seamless! I don't dread the task of importing reviews anymore. I also needed to contact their support team about an issue, and they responded almost immediately to assist - in a friendly and helpful manner. They don't leave you hanging for hours (or even days) on a support ticket. So glad I made the switch to you guys at Editorify! I recommend them without hesitation.

StrictlySoldiersCo

Love this app, super simple to use, amazing looking widget easy for amazon reviews and the support team is incredible! They respond quickly and will fix whatever your problem is :)