Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

by importify

Import Reviews Videos from different suppliers and wholesalers

KOL Trends

Nice app, really help. I needed support to help solve a problem and the response was quick, issue fixed. Recommend

Art Space

This app has made a big difference to my store, given it more credibility. I needed support to help fix an issue and the response was quick and problem fixed.

AwakenZone

Very good app. Allows to import reviews very quick from many websites. 5 stars for the support team. Solved my issue very quick. Great communication! Recommend

shopificiti

Great app, love the way it works.
Adding Videos & reviews to my product page works really good.

Keep the good work.

babygadgetzz

Mostly use Editorify to import Videos and reviews from Aliexpress, i think it is the only app who offered both features.
in addition, the team is very responsive to my requests and i am more than happy to leave this positive review.

Zoowia

Great app with excellent features, super fast and effective support! Professional team! Can recommend the app

Savi Jewelry

I used this app to add reviews to my website and I can’t say enough about it love it and so easy to use and customer service is absolutely amazing!!!!!!

Caseazon

I used this app to upload AliExpress reviews and product videos. I had an issue with the videos not showing on the mobile version but contacted support they fixed it quickly. Moshe was very helpful. Thank you. I definitely recommend to everyone who is using AliExpress for their store.

curlyme

It's very suitable for my theme. It's convenient for me to show photos and comments of customers. It's very atmospheric.

AllSaleIn

Must have app for successful online shopping. Great features with excellent support. Recommended app