Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

by importify

Import Reviews Videos from Aliexpress Alibaba Etsy Dhgate More

iCreate369

This app is amaaazing! The customer support is also just as five star as the app. They helped me when I needed it. It's honestly some of the best service I've ever received. Super responsive and genuinely wants to help. Thank you so much for everything!

Southern Charm Kidz

Editorify is the perfect review app for dropshippers. Easy to use! The Editorify team is helpful and provides a fast turnaround on any questions.

shockercharger

Love this app, well worth the paid version. Contacted editorify team to help me get the reviews on my the homepage. They managed to get into the code and fix it up for me all within a 24 hour period. Very impressed.

LuxuryCaseCo.

The support team has been awesome. The app has some nice features such as being able to get reviews off Amazon and it also allows you to download the videos. The app also loads after your webpage which has sped up loading times on my site in a noticeable way.

Middleton Sports

Brilliant - so easy! Integrated with oberlo & WORKS! I could see actual reviews on my website with photos in minutes.

Lasercut Craft

We got excellent help as user error stopped us using the full facility. It works well with any of the Amazon sites, not just .com. So simple to do and will add trust to your Shopify site from day one. Haven't tried it with Etsy yet but am sure it will be just as easy and the developers reply within 5 minutes to any queries so it takes away any worries.

Wilderness Poets

The team was very helpful in pasting the code to the right place (when I couldn't find where to put it). Looks great now!

Gamers Barn

So far I have no complaints or suggestions at the moment. It seems to be quite easy with this app to import reviews from Amazon which is who I import my products through. I would say outstanding job

Joe Lach Digital Artist

This is a great Review Importer App. This app worked as soon as I installed it. I only needed some help changing a page background color and Moshe from support fixed the problem right away. This app has a lot of options and I like the ability to block reviews that contain certain keywords or certain star ratings. You don't need to show a one-star review on your site because your customer is mad at the post office. I highly recommend this app and its customer service. Update 11/25/2020-I am still using this app. Since my first review, additional features have become available and the features are very useful. Pop up reviews and Showcase pages to name two. Anyway, the customer service is still great. This is a must have app. First reviewed March 7, 2019.

DeltaDancewear

Great customer service. Had trouble figuring out something simple and they were on it in no time. Excited to use this app and look forward to adding youtube videos to really show off the products.