Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

Import Reviews Videos from different suppliers and wholesalers

Free plan available

HeyToneBody

Location Italy

I'm trying to have reviews for my online store and the customer service is just amazing, leading me step by step onto my success! GREAT APP, GREAT PEOPLE!

2nd Avenue Co. | The Modern Marketplace

Time spent using app About 1 month

Editorify is the best app when importing reviews! They are so easy to use and best of all their support and customer service is like no other!! They helped me with all of my problems quickly and efficiently. They will respond to you in less than an hour and they do a very good job at getting your problems solved! Thank you Editorify and everyone involved in providing a wonderful app! You guys have helped us tremendously!

Fishing Tent

Location Australia

Fast with good customer service. It is very suitable for beginners. Hopefully after a while of use. If I no longer use the app, after that i still keep all reviews because already paid the cost before. Not completely lost, after the end of the contract. Thank you so much.

CozyHomeIdeas

Location Lithuania
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Very quick reaction to my question. Part of the problem was resolved very quickly. The rest remains with the team. Thank you!

AfroTech.co.za

Location South Africa

Not only this great app helps our shop a lot, but the support team is very professional and helps you whatever it's needed 24/7, great product - recommend.

Tornado Trekkers

Time spent using app About 1 month

Mike was warm and helpful and quick to respond for a refund. I had forgotten to take this app out from my shopify store and was charged for it.

visiontangos

Good software with Editorify. Hope it will add more filters such as exclude reviews from certain country or only import from certain country at import time

BaseMovr

Location Philippines

app is what i needed . i like how i can catch reviews from many big online stores like ali , alibaba, shopee etc. it really provided me the kick-start for my business. i luv how real the reviews look and can have many images. i prefer this over loox ,really.

Wonderful Vita

Location Hong Kong SAR

Thanks for Mike's warm and quick assistance, he's knowing what i need immediately and figure out the problem in seconds, recommend this convenient app and customer service.

Yudzhin Shop

Location Ukraine

A very convenient and most importantly fast application. The support service will always help and give an accessible answer to all your questions, I recommend it !!!