Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

Editorify ‑ Product Reviews | Reviews

by importify

Import Reviews Videos from different suppliers and wholesalers

OMORC

Really love this app. Buck import with Amazon reviews in a few minutes. And also help me solve some bugs on my site. So much thanks for you.

mamatabushi

I really like this app - functionality and looks!
Also I should mention that I have received real help. So I can only recommend the customer support given here!

electrikwheel.com

I thook this app to make my store much greather than it was, i like how it works and the excelent thing is that the support team is helping out fast and greatly.

Easehold

The app is so good. I had a problem but was immediately resolved by the support team. They contact me in real time. They are so nice and so good. I love the app. It is so cool.

Crafted Trees Shop

Such an awesome app. I've tried a few other review import apps, but none as good as this one. Was super quick and easy to use. No code installation with the turbo theme, I just installed the app and it worked perfectly. Great work guys!

Quid-O

The app is very good, It is very easy and helpful.

I had a problem but was immediately resolved by the developer. They approached me in all platforms (FB and Email) and even sent a screenshot that they had resolved the issue, it was just few minutes after I notified them the issue. They are very fast, Customer service is on top notch. The developers do care about the users.

April 19, 2019

thanks a lot.

SAMEXO

Good application ! support is very responsive ...fixed code in my store and everything works perfectly . Very easy to use.Thank you!

Yoodiee

Very good application and the support is very responsive. I highly recommend this app. Simple to use very effective

The Tidy Up Emporium

I used this app to get images, videos, and reviews only my store. When I was done i didn't like how the reviews made my desktop version stretch on forever, so the editorify developers changed some coding to that it looks great! They even fixed a problem with the mobile appearance so that the site is perfectly responsive. Thanks team!

manliness.com

I used this app to import Amazon reviews. Very easy to use and easy to modify them. Great app so far.