Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

by importify

Import Reviews Videos from Aliexpress Alibaba Etsy Dhgate More

Style About

Nice app and excellent support!

Ownedbydogs

nice app. makes life so much easier. most people over look simply tasks, but editorify speeds up my product upload time so I can focus on my business.

Yourprofix

There are inventions in our life that make our life much easier, Editorify is one of them! All this time saving in searching products to edit them and now I can do it in few seconds! Thank you for an AWESOME App.

Shoshgadgets

Brilliant concept behind this app. The developers took their time to make it easy to use, but first of all they put together a piece of software to help all the shopify owners to have huge time saver.

Esmartfy

great tools for editing product description much easier.

Bonus21

Nice, Don't have to go from one screen to another to edit a product. Saves a lot of time. Amazing app. Recommend it to everyone.
Price is also very cheap.

Crispapparel

Great app by a great guy! I love this app and I JUST installed it. Its a HUGE time saver! I would rather not do everything on the back end when I visit my site. This will help site-wide with updating product descriptions and prices

Babyl

I am one of the original users of Expressfy and was offered a chance to be on the beta team of Editorify. I have 2 successful (drop shopping) shops and edit products as many as 5-10 times a day. It may be pricing I’ve decided to increase/decrease, possibly different descriptions I want to test or a change in the price of shipping etc. In this business split testing is imperative and I am saving an enormous amount of valuable time by using Editorify. Editorify integrates seamlessly with Shopify and is so very easy to use. I highly recommend it for any Shopify store owners that want to scale their business to the next level.

The Dove Store

Great app when I need to make a quick edit on the product page. No need to switch back and forth different tabs. All done quickly and painlessly.

Fresh Findings

This is a great app and the second one I have AND USE from this developer. I hate going back and forth and back and forth into the back end to make changes and when I delegate it out it costs more time and money to have someone else do quick fixes when I see a quick problem on the front end. I use this app because while I'm looking, I make the change right away. Big deal. Good thinking. Time and money saver for me. Helpful.

1 2 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 33 Next