Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

Import Reviews Videos from different suppliers and wholesalers

Free plan available

Gamers Barn

So far I have no complaints or suggestions at the moment. It seems to be quite easy with this app to import reviews from Amazon which is who I import my products through. I would say outstanding job

Joe Lach Digital Artist

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

This is a great Review Importer App. This app worked as soon as I installed it. I only needed some help changing a page background color and Moshe from support fixed the problem right away. This app has a lot of options and I like the ability to block reviews that contain certain keywords or certain star ratings. You don't need to show a one-star review on your site because your customer is mad at the post office. I highly recommend this app and its customer service. Update 11/25/2020-I am still using this app. Since my first review, additional features have become available and the features are very useful. Pop up reviews and Showcase pages to name two. Anyway, the customer service is still great. This is a must have app. First reviewed March 7, 2019.

DeltaDancewear

Great customer service. Had trouble figuring out something simple and they were on it in no time. Excited to use this app and look forward to adding youtube videos to really show off the products.

SANBABILA MILANO

Location Spain

Phenomenal App, easy to use and very intuitive, the technical support is really amazing, they helped me to install the code because I have a complex tamplate, and they did it in less than 10 hours ..... fully satisfied.

ladiesandbaby.com

Final Edit: Folks at Editorify reached out to me to look into the issues I listed below. Only a few hours after talking to me, the developers had already implemented a button in the settings to disable new customer reviews! Now that is customer service! Upgrading to 5-star, and hopefully our store will take off and I can upgrade to the premium version of this app.

Interface is a bit clunky, but does what it says and imports reviews from AliExpress. My biggest complaints are that it will not let me disable the "leave a review" button and will not let me re-order the reviews.

Edit: Developer replied and said leave a review can be disabled, but I do not have that option in accordance to his screenshot. Maybe it's a paid only feature? (currently evaluating the free plan)

February 28, 2019

actually, you can disable the "write a review" button from the Editorify dashboard/general settings/visitors are able to add reviews, turn this switch off, check the screenshot -> https://d.pr/i/luujVQ

As for re-ordering the reviews, at the moment it does order the reviews by date and we are working to add a few more options.

Update: you should be able to do it using the FREE version, if you have any issues contact us via this link https://ask.editorify.com/form and we will make sure to help you.

Back Smarter

Location Bulgaria

100% recommend editorify. Beats all the other review apps. It works with any theme, you can get reviews from a ton of different websites and the customer service is first class.

Wooden Basics

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great app. Think we've tried all the review import apps. This one was the easiest to set up and worked straight away even with our custom theme. Your not limited to only aliexpress reviews, but a ton of other suppler websites.

nobeovel

Location Austria
Time spent using app About 1 month

Also für alle die Deutsch Sprechen! Eine wirklich tolle App ! Support Hilft auch bei den Einstellungen, natürlich wenn es sein muss. App an sich ist der Hammer und wird den Verkauf Steigern.

ToddlerDoppler

Location Poland

Nice support. They helped me instantly. They just wrote to me to help me solve the problem. recommend :)

Sanrio Fans Club

Time spent using app About 2 months

I just love it! Easy to use and their customer support was quick and fast. I needed some coding done for me and they did it within few hours. Awesome! Highly recommended!