Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 31, 2019

''Importify''and now ''Editorify'' so grateful for both of them, this apps are amazing, it saved me a lot of time importing from Etsy to shopify, easily and quickly, the support are also amazing, fast and friendly.
don't hesitate just go for it, highly recommend it

Majorelle Treasures
Morocco
Time spent using app: 12 months
January 30, 2019

Amazing customer support and dev team! I downloaded this app to import reviews from Etsy to Shopify. It is very easy to import reviews, and I am able to select which reviews to import and not import. Reviews show up nicely on my product pages. I had a question so I emailed support, and they got back to me within 5 minutes. The dev team was quick to help me when I needed some custom features for my Shopify store and when I had an issue with importing. Truly a life-saving app from a great company!

TETHER
Time spent using app: 1 day
January 23, 2019

Great app, easy to import reviews, looks sharp, can place your reviews at different locations in your product page and most importantly the support is great! Give it a try!

Desert
Time spent using app: 9 days
January 23, 2019

Very nice app does what it should do, and when i had an issues they contacted me fast and fixed the issue in a few hours.

Chillfaction
Bulgaria
Time spent using app: 8 months
January 23, 2019

Cette application permet de sélectionner, modifier et d'importer facilement les commentaires des produits de ma boutique. le support est très réactif et met à jour rapidement les options à la demande (dans mon cas c'était la possibilité de changer certains textes écrits en anglais, en français).
Un grand merci à Moshe et son équipe de développeur. Je recommande fortement!

Stephan Lucas
Martinique
Time spent using app: 16 days
Edited January 22, 2019

I first tried Ali Reviews and it wasnt working for me, then i heard about Editorify and tried it. What i was trying to do with Ali Reviews in a few hours i was able to do with Editorify within minutes. After i installed Editorify i realized that there were other blank star ratings. I made a facebook post asking if anyone knew why and Edna from Editorify support group reached out to me and literally within seconds found the issue for me.Best support help ive ever had from any company. I have the free plan and will upgrade to the paid version. Its really cheap and worth it. It also integrates with Oberlo and makes it so simple. Im giving the 5 stars without question. Overall im very satisfied with the app and the support you get from Editorify.
Jeff from fazzyPOP.

fazzyPOP
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 22, 2019

Does as promised.

Really happy with the app as it's super easy to use and looks great on my store.

Customer service is also really great.

Nifty Wood
Egypt
Time spent using app: 10 days
January 21, 2019

Great app. After downloading Alireviews and it messing my theme up I was hesitant about installing this one but it worked like a charm and the customer service is next level.

DropshipperUS
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
January 21, 2019

So far this app has been great. Its not perfect, but darned close... highly recommend it.... if you need reviews, get it.

LyonsTactical.com
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 18, 2019

Using it to pull out reviews from Aliexpress. Definitely recommend it based on my experience so far, Very Helpful Support team and overall great product.

ourgadgetshop