Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

Editorify ‑ Product Reviews | Reviews

by importify

Import Reviews Videos from different suppliers and wholesalers

ourgadgetshop

Using it to pull out reviews from Aliexpress. Definitely recommend it based on my experience so far, Very Helpful Support team and overall great product.

roberto77

Easy to use, looks great on my site, the communication with the support was good.
I believe it’s the only app which support so many websites, and worked good for me.

Ecravin'

Love this app! This is the best review app you can ever ask for! The team support is always there they’re so helpful! Highly recommend

Rimon fine jewelry

I use this app to import my reviews from Etsy,
The customer service is amazing, would highly recommend working with these guys!

Country Wide Brands

After installing the app I had a few minor issues syncing to my store. However when I contacted support, they responded almost immediately and were very helpful. The issue was not entirely fixed the same day, but they worked with me to get everything resolved in a timely manner. I have used 2 different apps in the past, but Editorify is by far the best one for my needs and as mentioned above, their support is second to none. A very pleasing experience indeed. Highly recommend this app...!!

Simply All Things

I used the app to help drive purchases. I really like how easy the app is to use. I actually had to contact Editorify and I got a response within 5 minutes of clicking send. Kudos!!!!!

Ledford and Co

I have tried several review apps and this is the best one for me. The ease of downloading and editing is great.

Precious Angel

This is the best app to import reviews and also manage reviews as well. Also if you ever have any issues, the support is very quick. It was instant to me. It is value for money. Highly recommended.

Zendure

I found a few things lacking when I first tried out this app. I spoke to support, and they addressed those issues. All in the course of about two weeks. How many apps do you know of where the developer will competently add features upon request in just two weeks? This app's support and development team really stand out.

Needed Trends

Just downloaded and the app was extremely easy to use; however, I ran into a technical issue. Contacted support and had a response in minutes! And this was on a Saturday night of a holiday weekend! Fixed the problem and it’s working great! Highly recommend.