Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

Import Reviews Videos from different suppliers and wholesalers

Free plan available

Zendure

I found a few things lacking when I first tried out this app. I spoke to support, and they addressed those issues. All in the course of about two weeks. How many apps do you know of where the developer will competently add features upon request in just two weeks? This app's support and development team really stand out.

Needed Trends

Just downloaded and the app was extremely easy to use; however, I ran into a technical issue. Contacted support and had a response in minutes! And this was on a Saturday night of a holiday weekend! Fixed the problem and it’s working great! Highly recommend.

qpv.biz

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

After installing the app I realised that a certain feature was not working and contacted support for help.

The issues resolved the same day and that before a week end!

This has to be the most brilliant customer support I have ever experienced.

I would give Editorify 10 stars if I could!!!

Geoff
(https://qpv.biz)

The Trendy Present-Park Ave Products LLC

Best Reviews App by Far! Customer support is very immediate and timely! Needed a new feature added and all I had to do was ask and the developer added it!

Beauty Boys store

Location Israel

the app is very good. Exactly what I was looking for, I think it is great that it has both integration with yotpo and Shopify reviews app, and good to see new functions getting added on a daily basis, can’t wait to see what’s coming up next.

Furrni

Location Malaysia

This app is so powerful, more than I expected !! The customer service is brilliant, respond on time and willing to help. They are doing very best to enhance the app, look forward to see more features in future !!

Xmas Best

Location Israel

I've used Editorify to import mainly reviews from Amazon to my shopify store. Process been flawless and support was top notch! Ben helped my even implementing the code on my shopify store (as I've switched theme somewhere on way)... Thanks! Highly recommended.

HotSzn

Time spent using app About 10 hours

I recently installed this app, and so far I am loving it! I use it to import reviews from Wish, I hope Taobao will be added to the list too. Being able to easily add photos and videos to my product page is definitely a plus.

204th Street

I was having problems with the Edit button, it didn't appear, and i contacted customer service and they replied immediately, they gave me step by step, and when that didn't work, they requested a more in-depth investigation.

To say the least they really went above and beyond to help this newbie out. Very patient and very willing to help! They promised to fix all the issues i was having with by tomorrow! Its a new app i was told, but i am thrilled the ease of use, once the glitches are fixed...this app will surpass Oberlo!

Abravaro

I downloaded the app, but unfortunately, it wasn't compatible with my theme (Responsive from Out of the Sandbox). That said, I still wanted to leave a positive review for the excellent customer service.

Twenty minutes after I initially downloaded the app and couldn't get it to work, I sent a support request, and within an hour or two, (on a Saturday afternoon) I received a reply informing me that the app wouldn't work with my particular theme, and that I would not be charged. I really appreciated the quick turnaround!