Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

by importify

Import Reviews Videos from Aliexpress Alibaba Etsy Dhgate More

La Casa Malaysia

Hi editorify team. the apps are wonderful. its easy to customize. Recommended for newbies and experienced seller that need to place customer review in one site.

August 22, 2020

Thanks a lot for the feedback!

MAGNIFLEEK

This app is great I can import videos and reviews which is fantastic for me just starting out. The team are always quick to help and solve issues fast. It is worth paying for to get the possible outcome for your store.

August 22, 2020

Thanks a lot for the feedback!

spiffic

Good app with lots of customization. Even better is their customer service. They are super quick and effective. I had a problem integrating the app with my theme and Mike from support had it all sorted in a flash! Thanks Mike!

Slim Coquette

Good customer support! Very easy to communicate and fast in resolving problems. I recommend Editorify.

August 19, 2020

Thanks for the feedback!

Maison&Coeur

Great product and fantastic support. Extremely responsive to any queries or issues with making the app work on different themes. Would definitely recommend!

Neon Cake

Amazing app with amazing support!

I had an issue with getting the app to work directly with my theme and they had it solved within a few hours.

August 14, 2020

Thanks for the feedback Michael

Ember Cushions

It's comforting to know that when starting out on the e-commerce journey, you have the support of the app developers should you encounter any technical issues. This is what happened to me when I noticed a change in my store after installing this great app. Within a few minutes the Editorify team were there to help me and fix the issue with my store. Thanks for all your help and keep up the good work.

August 14, 2020

Big thanks for the review, and glad we could help you today.

TRINCAT

Great App, great futures and also great support which is if you ask me the most important... I'm using the app for 2 months, and now i had a problem for the first time, i sent an email and in 2 min, Mike from support came on my site and start online chat on my store. He fixed the bug in few min and there we go.. back in business :) great job guys and tnx a lot

CloudNine Butterfly LLC

I had a problem manually injecting my codes, I reached out to their tech support and got a fast response. They put the codes in for me and it worked!! This app is very easy to install and use. Their tech support is outstanding. I can already tell that I am going to be very happy that I got this app.

BPA-RACING

The is working like expected and the customer support is very fast and ready to help you at any time! I 100% recommend this app.