Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

by importify

Import Reviews Videos from Aliexpress Alibaba Etsy Dhgate More

UVstrong

I kept having issues with the app, but Moshe did not stop working on it until it worked on my store. I really appreciate it. Awesome customer service and great app!

July 25, 2020

Thanks for the review, happy to have you as a customer.

LGATOR

App is great, support...? Super fast response and just get things resolved. My review was not appearing under product name for some reason, Moshe fixed it like magic. I'm really looking to make some money so I can upgrade to the paid version too.

Zen Pen Therapy

I have tried many review import apps for my stores but this one is the best. If you are using any other review import tool out there you are getting ripped off. You cannot beat Editorify prices man, $10 for 1000+ review imports from Amazon, Aliexpress, etc. for every product crazy! It comes with the best customer support (especially if you are not a coder like me, if there are any problems they come in and fix it for you) and a very clean look for your store. 100% recommend to anyone.

the woman concept

Great app and Great support.
It helped us to upload to our store valuable reviews, also we contact the support team to help us to solve an issue and they fixed in minutes.
Highly recommended.

Everything Puppy

I ask for assistance and they solve my problem in less than 24 hours!
highly recommended! thanks !!

HypeHoody

I love using this app to give my customers a real review before they actually purchase their product. Customer service was amazing they helped me optimize my site. Love it!!

July 6, 2020

Thanks for the review, glad we could help you with your request and happy to have you with us.

89Storez

Good App, Used many sources to brings reviews and the way you can add and filter reviews is the best, and the Best thing you can add videos and photos for your products from product description source website... its Great Feature

Mount Grand

I used this app to create the reviews and ratings on my website... had a little difficulty with embedding the code, so I reached out to support which answered almost immediately and were very helpful. They fixed the problem very quickly and it all works fine now...
I love the way it imports reviews, saves a bunch of time... great product I would thoroughly recommend

PLG Supply

Great service! I had an issue with some coding I wanted to be done so that the reviews would show up on the collection page and they helped me within hours, no hassle, and it worked!

Great stuff! thanks!

BEAUTY BOOP Store

Awesome support and awesome team, reactive and reliable! I had an issue with the reviews showing on product pages, the team jumped right away to request access and solve for the issues. Thanks again!