Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

by importify

Import Reviews Videos from Aliexpress Alibaba Etsy Dhgate More

Mount Grand

I used this app to create the reviews and ratings on my website... had a little difficulty with embedding the code, so I reached out to support which answered almost immediately and were very helpful. They fixed the problem very quickly and it all works fine now...
I love the way it imports reviews, saves a bunch of time... great product I would thoroughly recommend

PLG Supply

Great service! I had an issue with some coding I wanted to be done so that the reviews would show up on the collection page and they helped me within hours, no hassle, and it worked!

Great stuff! thanks!

BEAUTY BOOP Store

Awesome support and awesome team, reactive and reliable! I had an issue with the reviews showing on product pages, the team jumped right away to request access and solve for the issues. Thanks again!

Custom Fye

I used this app for reviews from Etsy and Amazon. It's truly a top tier app for cost and I recommend to anybody looking for more reviews other than from Aliexpress. You can change the text and names of the reviewers, unlike other reviews app. Customer service team is also AMAZING. I definitely recommend, you won't be deleting this app.

June 29, 2020

Thanks a lot for the feedback.

Peaceofmindgoods

Great customer service , I had a hard time setting up my website and they guided me through the process to make it happen.

MotsArcade

These Editorify crew are fantastic! Had an issue with coding and submited ticket. Problem solved overnight! Great communication and even better service.

June 17, 2020

Thanks for the feedback, glad we could help you guys.
And happy to have you with us.

duke and daisy

I use the app to bring in reviews and its a pretty easy process. The team at Editorify is super helpful if you have any issues. Great price too for all that they do. I love it

June 16, 2020

Thanks a lot for the feedback, appreciate it.

Cool Trends Now

I am not a techy person. When I started my online store I was so nervous about how it all worked. I found Importify and I have to say it has been a complete mind blowing experience on how much support I get from them. Most important is the response time. I have contacted them at least 20 times in the last week and I have not waited more than 30 min and there is an email with the answer to my questions plus links to find even more helpful information. The staff goes above and beyond every time! Loading product to my website from various sites is so easy and very smooth as well. I highly recommend using Importify if you are in the online store business.

Litty Lights

THIS IS THE BEST REVIEW IMPORT APP ON SHOPIFY! Take it from a guy who has tried most of them. What you get on here for a low monthly price cannot be match by some apps top premium subscription. Fast response and help me fix a problem right away in my store coding (which i messed up not Editorify). 5 stars, 10/10 would recommend to all dropshipping business especially the ones starting out.

glowgoddesses

I use this app to help build trust on my store. The reviews with photos & videos is so amazing but what I really love about the app is the customer support. They go beyond to help you. I wasn’t sure how to get the reviews showing on a particular page and they sorted it really fast!! Oh and I also love how you can edits the reviews!! I highly recommend this app.