Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

Import Reviews Videos from different suppliers and wholesalers

Free plan available

bedr lights

Location New Zealand

I needed this for taobao and 1668 reviews since most other apps couldn't provide the same features. I had issues with making reviews visible on my website but Moshe contacted me (he had issues trying to contact me first) it was my error but i was contacted within 20 minutes of needing help and he solved my issues quick!.

October 12, 2020

Thanks for the feedback, glad i could help you.

ProBeauTi

Location Australia

Editorify is a great app; easy to use and good customer support! For those with limited IT skills, you'll appreciate the quick response from the technical support team. Definitely recommended :)

Klavius.nl

Location Netherlands

I love this app. Work easy and very quickly response from customer service! I recommend this app to everyone

October 4, 2020

Thanks for the feedback!

Home Deliveries

This is a perfect App and and helps you boost sales.
Every time I need something, support teams answers and delivers fast. I highly recommend

October 1, 2020

Thanks for the feedback!

dolfeno

Time spent using app About 2 months

This is a perfect App. I got help from support team... amazing time. especially Mike. I highly recommend

Stuff & Trends

Location Mexico

Nuestra tienda en línea utiliza esta increíble app para colocar de una manera hermosa las calificaciones y comentarios de nuestros clientes. Tuvimos un problema con la app per el equipo de soporte es muy amable y eficiente ya que lo solucionaron en menos de 24 horas. Gracias al gran equipo de Editorify. Ampliamente RECOMENDADA.

ProLyf Styles

I had an issue. Contacted support and the response was really quick. The problem was resolved in a very short time. The app does work really well.

Y BeautyPlus

Location France

I love it! Le support répond très rapidement , franchement rien à dire c'est parfait.
Merci beaucoup pour votre aide

The Shimmering You

Location Trinidad & Tobago

Hey All,

This is the best app for reviews. Whenever there is an issue, support responds so quickly and always solves the issues in the most efficient manner. Also the communication is so clear. I highly recommend this app. Much love to all...

The Wizard's Vault

Time spent using app About 1 year

Works well to import reviews from Etsy, customer service was fast to help and fix a minor issue. i recommend this app.