Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

by importify

Import Reviews Videos from Aliexpress Alibaba Etsy Dhgate More

Veggy Slicer®

I love the app and the fact that you can import reviews from sites other than just Ali-Express. Also, customer support is amazing. I had an issue with my site and the way that the reviews were displaying and in no time I got it resolved quickly and easily. I definitely recommend this app and commend their customer service.

June 5, 2020

Thank you for the review, glad we could help you with your requests.

The Buzz Market

Amazing app. You can even import videos to your product pages, which is extremely helpful for converting. In addition, the support is second to none! I get replies within a few minutes, and my requests are being solved straight away. Definitely recommend

June 5, 2020

Thanks a lot for the feedback, we are here to help and support you.

10 TWENTY 2

Been using this app for over a year and they are the best for the price plus I add a issue that I need to custom an I explain if they can do what I want are I got to hit the theme keener up an they fix it in less than 5 mins amazing service use them you won’t regret it.

June 4, 2020

Thanks for the feedback, and glad i could help you with your requests.

Kitchenware World

This app is super great. I can get reviews from ANY website, not ONLY Ali express or Amazon. It can automatically generate Dates, Names of your reviews. You can add manually the reviews and pictures or videos ...and so much more. What makes it so great is the customer service. If you stuck at anything, just anything, send an email and within minutes they will come for the rescue. I personally thank " Moshe " despite my several email one after another, I get quick service, you will get so fast before you even finish your cup of coffee and will get a confirmation email it is "DONE". Now that what I call " Excellent Service ".

June 3, 2020

Thanks for the great review, happy i could help you today with your questions.

Agápē Premier

Quick response and excellent customer service:) I'm very satisfied with this app and I will continue to use.

Maison des Dècor

love this app ! its so easy and convenient to use ! and customer service is beyond great ! highly recommended app

aquakiddies

Highly recommend this app, every questions that we had they fixed it. They even help us with other questions that are not related with their app. Thanks Editorify :-)

Boutique SWEET BIRDIE

Update: I asked one queston and got a reply immediately! Thank you very much, Mike!

I love this app! I have imported the reviews from my Etsy shop. It is so easy! And the customer service is wonderful! I definitely recommend this app to all Etsy sellers. Thank you so much, Moshe, for your great service!

May 28, 2020

Thanks a lot for the feedback, it was our pleasure to help you with your requests and we will keep doing so to help you with your business.

Health Escort UK

Really helpful customer service who can fix issue asap. Various options in the app

May 26, 2020

Thanks a lot, appreciate the feedback!

Danielle Gerber Jewelry

Great app and very very easy to use! Very good and fast customer support. I highly recommend using this app.