Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

by importify

Import Reviews Videos from Aliexpress Alibaba Etsy Dhgate More

TrèsKitsch

Their customer service is amazing!! They solved all my problems quickly. I would recommend the app to everyone :) easy to use :))

TTEnterprise

Really love this app, it makes transferring data easier. In terms of customer service fast responses they help alot. Great service

Olivia Home Supply

I am impressed how good is this app. The team support is very responisve if you need technical support .I mean they will answer in ,,no time ,,so fast they solve . The app is doing great job adding videos to my shop and this brought me more revenue.

May 10, 2020

Thanks a lot, it was our pleasure to help you today.
And thanks for trusting us.

Elluva's

Just started using this app and encountered some technical difficulties while importing reviews. For some reason, the imported reviews could not show up. Dropped the support team an email and they responded fast and went in to help me with the code. I am very appreciative of the fast response. The issue I had with my store was also resolved. Thank you once again!

ChicShines

Great App, Great customer service, I have been using it for 8 months now. Very easy to use and great support team. They always solve any issues and are very prompt with service.
definitely recommend!!

My Legend X

This App is amazing. you can import many reviews from the big website like Amazon , Aliexpress ,Banggood and so many others.
Also, They have a very good support team. They respond fast and help you with any problem you have.

For me , Editorfy is the Best

April 29, 2020

Thanks a lot for the feedback, it was our pleasure to help you today.

The Must Haves Shop

The app works very well and the customer service team is the FASTEST I’ve ever dealt with. Not only are they fast but they get the job done quickly too. This is an app you won’t regret.

HairDepilator

I was looking for a app that provide me a lots of website option reviews to import and I found it !! Great value for money!! The customer service was very fast and helpful!! Very happy! I highly recommend this guys... ops app :)

KiddoSpring

This app can import reviews from many sites, such as Amazon. Very flexible, e.g. color of stars can be altered up to user's preference. Mike of Customer Support replies very promptly, and is very helpful.
Very good app and very good customer support!

April 23, 2020

Thanks a lot, it was our pleasure to help you guys.

Lights Vibe

Lovely support! Speedy responses and they helped implementing certain modifications exactly where I needed, thank you!

April 23, 2020

Thanks for the review! happy we could help.