Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

by importify

Import Reviews Videos from Aliexpress Alibaba Etsy Dhgate More

lovebounce

Wasted my time downloaed for free plan, watched all vids but nothing works on aliexpress when i press the import button

September 7, 2020

Sorry for the bad experience, we notice you never contact us about this issue, let us help you with it, we already sent you an email, please check.

You can also contact directly on https://ask.editorify.com/form

seodrax

stupid update, it work before, after update, total mass, can not change picture size. can not import review by cvs, can not copy review from other product. when you duplicate, you lost all review.

August 22, 2020

Sorry for the bad experience that you had, we checked our emails and couldn't find any email from you, we will be happy to help you with any issue that you may have. please contact us at support@editorify.com

Inspr Exchange

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS. IMPORT AND MANUAL INPUT DOESN'T WORK. NEEDS MORE IMPROVEMENTS. CAN'T EVEN UNDERSTAND THE GUY IN THE VIDEO.

August 14, 2020

Sorry for your bad experience, you installed the app today, emailed us for help
We replied within a few minutes and asked for you to invite us, so we can check the issue, we didn't get any response. we also tried to contact you via the chat option you are offering on your website, with no luck.

We will go ahead and ask Shopify to refund you, sorry that it didn't work out for you.

beautimate

Claims to import reviews from Overstock but does not. Does not work properly most of the time when importing from other "supported" sites. Says it imported reviews but they do not show up on site. When you contact them for support they tell you it works on their side and they can't do anything to help.

July 23, 2020

Sorry for your bad experience, our last email to you was on April 3 with a suggested step by step what to do, we never got any response to this email, so we assumed that everything is ok, we will be happy to help you with it, and if it can't be resolved on your side, we will go ahead and refund you.

Jewel Solaire Lunaire

A very bad application that shows its logo above product reviews. So cheap act. I don't like this app

May 7, 2020

Sorry for the bad experience, the badge Editorify logo appear only for free users, you can upgrade to any of our paid plan and it will be turned off. i believe that most of the reviews app today that does have free plan have similar badge logo. let us know if we can help you with anything else.

SELENE

shit synchronization........................................................................................

Fanboy Apparel

the automated did not work, going to loox. sucks sucks uscksu sucscksuckscuksucksucksucksucsslcskucskcus

December 23, 2019

Sorry for the bad experience, we noticed you installed the app recently and never reached out for help, please contact us on support@editorify.com and describe the issue in details, so we can help you with it.

Thanks,

Tommy

Tots Universe

I am unable to install the app. I installed Bulk Edit by Hextom first and I am wondering if that is why there is a conflict. I contacted the company and I'm hoping to resolve the issue soon so I can use this app. I will update this review once I get it working.