Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

by importify

Import Reviews Videos from Aliexpress Amazon Etsy Dhgate &More

Jewel Solaire Lunaire

A very bad application that shows its logo above product reviews. So cheap act. I don't like this app

May 7, 2020

Sorry for the bad experience, the badge Editorify logo appear only for free users, you can upgrade to any of our paid plan and it will be turned off. i believe that most of the reviews app today that does have free plan have similar badge logo. let us know if we can help you with anything else.

SELENE

shit synchronization........................................................................................

Fanboy Apparel

the automated did not work, going to loox. sucks sucks uscksu sucscksuckscuksucksucksucksucsslcskucskcus

December 23, 2019

Sorry for the bad experience, we noticed you installed the app recently and never reached out for help, please contact us on support@editorify.com and describe the issue in details, so we can help you with it.

Thanks,

Tommy

Tots Universe

I am unable to install the app. I installed Bulk Edit by Hextom first and I am wondering if that is why there is a conflict. I contacted the company and I'm hoping to resolve the issue soon so I can use this app. I will update this review once I get it working.