Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
February 1, 2023

Cant cancel the subscription, support is awful bad app overall dont waste your time.
................

Fiier
Serbia
Time spent using app: 10 days
importify replied February 1, 2023

Sorry for the bad experience.

1. We emailed you multiple times; please check.
2. As mentioned in our help center, to cancel the subscription, you need to delete the app from your Shopify store.

September 7, 2020

Wasted my time downloaed for free plan, watched all vids but nothing works on aliexpress when i press the import button

lovebounce
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
importify replied September 7, 2020

Sorry for the bad experience, we notice you never contact us about this issue, let us help you with it, we already sent you an email, please check.

You can also contact directly on https://ask.editorify.com/form

Edited August 22, 2020

stupid update, it work before, after update, total mass, can not change picture size. can not import review by cvs, can not copy review from other product. when you duplicate, you lost all review.

seodrax
China
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
importify replied August 22, 2020

Sorry for the bad experience that you had, we checked our emails and couldn't find any email from you, we will be happy to help you with any issue that you may have. please contact us at support@editorify.com

August 14, 2020

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS. IMPORT AND MANUAL INPUT DOESN'T WORK. NEEDS MORE IMPROVEMENTS. CAN'T EVEN UNDERSTAND THE GUY IN THE VIDEO.

Inspr Exchange
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
importify replied August 14, 2020

Sorry for your bad experience, you installed the app today, emailed us for help
We replied within a few minutes and asked for you to invite us, so we can check the issue, we didn't get any response. we also tried to contact you via the chat option you are offering on your website, with no luck.

We will go ahead and ask Shopify to refund you, sorry that it didn't work out for you.

July 23, 2020

Claims to import reviews from Overstock but does not. Does not work properly most of the time when importing from other "supported" sites. Says it imported reviews but they do not show up on site. When you contact them for support they tell you it works on their side and they can't do anything to help.

beautimate
Time spent using app: About 1 year
importify replied July 23, 2020

Sorry for your bad experience, our last email to you was on April 3 with a suggested step by step what to do, we never got any response to this email, so we assumed that everything is ok, we will be happy to help you with it, and if it can't be resolved on your side, we will go ahead and refund you.

May 7, 2020

A very bad application that shows its logo above product reviews. So cheap act. I don't like this app

Jewel Solaire Lunaire
Time spent using app: 31 minutes
importify replied May 7, 2020

Sorry for the bad experience, the badge Editorify logo appear only for free users, you can upgrade to any of our paid plan and it will be turned off. i believe that most of the reviews app today that does have free plan have similar badge logo. let us know if we can help you with anything else.

March 3, 2020

shit synchronization........................................................................................

SELENE
Time spent using app: 14 days
December 23, 2019

the automated did not work, going to loox. sucks sucks uscksu sucscksuckscuksucksucksucksucsslcskucskcus

Fanboy Apparel
Time spent using app: About 16 hours
importify replied December 23, 2019

Sorry for the bad experience, we noticed you installed the app recently and never reached out for help, please contact us on support@editorify.com and describe the issue in details, so we can help you with it.

Thanks,

Tommy

Edited December 1, 2017

I am unable to install the app. I installed Bulk Edit by Hextom first and I am wondering if that is why there is a conflict. I contacted the company and I'm hoping to resolve the issue soon so I can use this app. I will update this review once I get it working.

Tots Universe