Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

by importify

Import Reviews Videos from Aliexpress Alibaba Etsy Dhgate More

Y BeautyPlus

I love it! Le support répond très rapidement , franchement rien à dire c'est parfait.
Merci beaucoup pour votre aide

The Shimmering You

Hey All,

This is the best app for reviews. Whenever there is an issue, support responds so quickly and always solves the issues in the most efficient manner. Also the communication is so clear. I highly recommend this app. Much love to all...

The Wizard's Vault

Works well to import reviews from Etsy, customer service was fast to help and fix a minor issue. i recommend this app.

Old Castle Candles

Love the app! It's simple to use, nice and clean. The support is top-notch. I had an issue with the date format due to a conflict with another app and they fixed it immediately. The reason for using the second app was I wanted my reviews to show directly below the product description, but the Editorify app did not provide that option. They fixed the date and re-positioned my reviews for me so the other app could be removed and eliminated the conflict.

The level of support makes this app one of the best in my opinion.

AceGoody

Even though it took a long time, this supporter spent a lot of time for us and finished the problem.

Colour Your Life Club

Ran into an issue with the App so contacted support - they went above and beyond and solved my problem within an hour of my message. I am so impressed and appreciative of the efforts to give great customer service. Overall I highly recommend the app.

September 9, 2020

Thanks for the feedback, glad we could help you and happy to have you with us.

Throwin Stones

Their support team is amazing!!

I ran into a few issues with products not showing up and settings not registering correctly. I contacted customer support and had the pleasure of working with Mike. He was fast to respond and immediately set out to resolve my issues. He was great at keeping me in the loop about what was going on and was able to correct everything super fast! He gave me exceptional customer service!

polarisskates

I encountered some problems in the process, but they helped to solve it, so cool, give full marks,lol....

Deluxe Darlings

I came across an issue where the reviews I selected through Aliexpress was not appearing on my product page. I ended up emailing the support team and they were so quick to respond to my query. All I had to do was add them as a staff to my store and they took care of the rest. Not only they managed to fix the review issue but they also managed to add the ratings on my collection page as well which I was struggling to figure out the whole day!
I can't thank Editorify enough for providing such great assistance that resulted in a positive outcome especially on a Sunday!
When they say their support team is available 24/7 they actually mean it!
Thanks again Editorify for your help, very much appreciated!

PrideTails

I had a bit of a problem getting it to work with my custom premium theme but their support was super responsive and got it working right away. On a Saturday morning!

August 29, 2020

Thanks for the feedback, glad we could help you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30