Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

by importify

Import Reviews Videos from Aliexpress Amazon Etsy Dhgate &More

Unique Avenues

I love, love, love Editorify. This is my first store and I have been exposed to a lot of different apps. Editorify is so far the absolute best one that I have encountered. It is so easy to use and the best part is that it gives me the ability to pull valid product reviews from more than one market place. The product review apps that I tried before finding Editorify offered product reviews mainly from AliExpress, or some other market place that did not make sense for my store. Finding product reviews about the actual product on these platforms is very difficult as most offer reviews about shipping times. Editorify allows me to pull reviews from Amazon, Walmart, and AliExpress, and others. The design features that it offers are wonderful! The reviews make the products I have chosen for my store credible and I am so confident.

Thank you Editorify for creating this wonderful app!

Shopiware

Useful app and helpful support. Accurate instructions that are easy to follow. I imported reviews from Amazon and it went like a charm :)

Functional Sculpture llc

Great app! So easy to use it's not even funny. :) I haven't used Chrome as a browser for a couple years now and I'm glad I had a chance to again. Very smooth operation all around. :)

Verdancy Lab

I really appreciate Editorify's immediate assistance for solving the problem that the function of display in collection is not working. It took me less than 10 minutes. Great service!!!

Home & Aura

Editorify provided me an ideal solution for easily importing reviews from Etsy. There a lot of options for how you want reviews to display, and I appreciate how easy it is to navigate through the settings. When I had a concern about how my reviews appeared, Support jumped on it right away. So far my experience with this app has been great.

OVERCOMFY®

Great App with an amazing experience and friendly-use. They have a nice and simple way to display reviews beneath your products. Their support team responded immediately when I emailed them about a small coding issue, and they fixed it for me in less than (24) hrs.

Sugarmints Artstore

Extremely useful app and the support team answers ridiculously fast and are really helpful. Highly recommended!

Genius Hornet™

Très bonne application et le service client est parfait. Il m'ont répondu en moins d'une minute et ils ont pris le contrôle de mon site pour apporter des modifications que je n'arrivais pas à faire.
Je recommande.

November 27, 2019

Merci pour les commentaires, la satisfaction du client est au top

MIND CHILL - RELAX, FOCUS and REST your MIND*

awesome support really trustworthy and very helpful and speedy. if you have a problem they sort it fast

CCF Zone

Really good app, fantastic serviceReally good app, fantastic serviceReally good app, fantastic serviceReally good app, fantastic service

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19