Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

by importify

Import Reviews Videos from Aliexpress Alibaba Etsy Dhgate More

Lailacart

most helpful app i used it with most perfect customer service i see really i appreciated all support i got form editorify team if i find ten star i will give it to them.

Kuksonia

i had an issue after changing my store's them.
The text wouldnt appear on my reviews.
i contact the help team.
They solved the problem extremely fast !!
Highly reccomend this app.
The app and the support team is really amazing!!

Pet Spot pet

Easy to install and use for Shopify store. Easy to install and use for Shopify store. Easy to install and use for Shopify store.

Insightful Fun

I am using this app now. Very responsible agent. I am using this app now. Very responsible agent....

PJ Worlds

this app deserve 100$% 5 star they have the best customer support response ever since been on this platform .the app is very easy to use and friendley depends on your plan . i'm enjoying this app i say so becuase i'm using it .thank you guys for everything and good work

A51 WATCHES

The customer service was actually quite good and painless...very business like. The more I use the software the more impressed I am. One of the few apps I have bought which exceeded my expectations... Software is intuitive. Highly recommend.

azonmen

I had a problem in the store, the rating stars were incorrectly displayed in the mobile version, I turned to the guys from the Editorify support for help, and they helped me fix everything in 12 hours, just a super company, I really like your company how well and quickly it solves problems with clients, I recommend it to everyone.

Havesters

I highly recommend Editorify. Their customer service team is very responsive and very easy to work with.

November 1, 2020

Big thanks for the review.

Smark

The app works perfectly and the assistance is very quick to respond. You can import reviews quickly from all popular sites.

Shelter Eyewear

Customer Support is great! Thank you Mike for helping our store get our reviews even in advanced pages templates!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32