Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

by importify

Import Reviews Videos from Aliexpress Amazon Etsy Dhgate &More

SMYNX

I´m really happy with this app. It has great UI and it´s easy to use. The support Team is just amazing. They solved my problem in a short amount of time. Thank you very much.

Prymaal

This app is so easy to use, and the customer service is excellent. Very quick & efficient. The problem was solved right away.

April 4, 2020

Thanks a lot, appreciate your feedback.

Noshe Gear

Very VERY quick response to a problem I had with my reviews not showing up using this APP and they got it sorted or I just needed to be more patient and wait for them to display, haha either way, they were there quick fast to help me, thats my point.

SprayerBidet

Fantastic App. They keep improving over time. Soon, it'll easily be the best reviews app out there. Already used it on two stores and will absolutely use them in the future.

Kul Bazarium

I started using the Editorify App! It is great! It was easy to install! I can import reviews and write my own ones. It also supports videos! Very configurable and easy to use! I had an issue and support helped me very fast! I switched to premium!

March 30, 2020

Thanks for the feedback and happy to have you with us!

papiandsons

Great app, easy to use and allows for easy customisation. I love the new function that auto generate names and dates! Also the customer service is excellent, fast, friendly, attentive, and very helpful.

Tech-Trend UK

I use this App and had need of technical support. On both occasions my queries where answered and dealt with quickly via email. It's not a generic do this, try this, it's a human being on the other end who knows what he is doing and talks you through things. Highly recommend.

March 25, 2020

Thanks a lot, appreciate the feedback and be sure that we will be there when you need us :)

ShutUpPlease

Very good aplicación, i had a problem with editorify and costumer support acted very fast and very efective. I surely recommed this app. Very effective

Noli-Fashion

I absolutely LOVE Editorify. The ease at which I'm able to do everything I need for my store is amazing. Support is suberb with a quick response and follow through. They have remedied every issue I have had with my store and have tailored it to my exact liking. Thank you Moshe and thank you Editorify

March 23, 2020

Thank you so much for the feedback, and we're glad you like the app.

Luvmystore.com

I used this app to help me get reviews from various sites such as banggood, Ali Express, Amazon and more. It's easy to use and their support is great.

March 21, 2020

Thanks Bryan for the feedback and thanks for recommending the Editorify app to your group. appreciate it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24