Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

by importify

Import Reviews Videos from Aliexpress Alibaba Etsy Dhgate More

Jiaplo

I have found this app very useful, importing too many reviews and able too edit every single one of them, makes your shop looks more experienced. It’s very easy to use, plus you can import the videos for each product as well, super useful for stronger ads. The team replies super fast at any day and time, resolving any issue you might face. I haven’t face more than 1 small issue all these months I’m using it. I highly recommend this. The only thing I’d like the editorify team to improve is the “write a new review”, as I cannot use it I get an error that the email address is invalid which can’t be true because it’s my email. Although there are so many reviews you can import that does not really make it a big issue. Bit would be really helpful especially for products that are having e.g just 5 reviews to import. So I would like to being able and write more of them by myself for such products. Good work overall, thank you for what you offer.

imayya

Really good app. I like the functionalities which allow me to customize my website in a unique way. I highly recommend it.

Dixie Days Home & Fashion

I like this app for reviews and importing video. Its quick and makes life simple
I needed help with the app once and they were awesome and quick to help.
Thanks Mike you showed me somethings I wasn't sure of. I would highly recommend

Galli Chopper

app is Organize and very Easy to understand how it works. plus the SUPPORT IS AWESOME,they help me with my problem where i had to import reviews from other countries KNOWN ecommerce sites. would definitely use it for my next store.

Obamy's General Store

App is useful for beginners, the premium is worth it if you don't have time to gather those reviews.

Beaute by Nature

Support team is very active and will help out with urgency. Thank you again! this will save you time

April 15, 2021

Thank you for the review🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

oraimo Kenya

The customer service response is very quick. Mike is a good support role in this procedure. Thank you.

Hotsy Totsy Haus

had some issues with the code and the support was QUICK and they fixed the issue within an hour. Very impressed with the support.

Patousserie Prints

Super fast and efficient support team! I am using the app to add some of the reviews of our clients to our store and it works great.

Ukiyo-Space

Used this app to help me get some reviews on my store for free. Found this gem searching through Youtube and I was a bit skeptical, but so far it has been super easy to use and the free version is perfect for starters! Had a small issue with the stars showing and contacted support and it was quickly resolved! Highly reccomend!

March 6, 2021

Thank you for the 5 stars review🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34