Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

Editorify ‑ Product Reviews | Reviews

by importify

Import Reviews Videos from different suppliers and wholesalers

Mystical Heaven

Editorify is a great app and easy to use. Price is really good for there service. Support responds fast and is there to help you for any reason.

November 23, 2021

Thank you for the review🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

beachBUB® USA

The app does exactly what it says it does. Looks great and is easy to use with the free chrome extension. Had a few display issues with a custom theme and they took care of it immediately. Great support. 10 stars!

oraimo Nigeria

Thanks for Mike's fast and efficient assistance!!! Help me a lot!! And Editorify is a wonderful app for reviews!

HeyToneBody

I'm trying to have reviews for my online store and the customer service is just amazing, leading me step by step onto my success! GREAT APP, GREAT PEOPLE!

2nd Avenue Co. | The Modern Marketplace

Editorify is the best app when importing reviews! They are so easy to use and best of all their support and customer service is like no other!! They helped me with all of my problems quickly and efficiently. They will respond to you in less than an hour and they do a very good job at getting your problems solved! Thank you Editorify and everyone involved in providing a wonderful app! You guys have helped us tremendously!

Fishing Tent

Fast with good customer service. It is very suitable for beginners. Hopefully after a while of use. If I no longer use the app, after that i still keep all reviews because already paid the cost before. Not completely lost, after the end of the contract. Thank you so much.

CozyHomeIdeas

Very quick reaction to my question. Part of the problem was resolved very quickly. The rest remains with the team. Thank you!

AfroTech.co.za

Not only this great app helps our shop a lot, but the support team is very professional and helps you whatever it's needed 24/7, great product - recommend.

Tornado Trekkers

Mike was warm and helpful and quick to respond for a refund. I had forgotten to take this app out from my shopify store and was charged for it.

visiontangos

Good software with Editorify. Hope it will add more filters such as exclude reviews from certain country or only import from certain country at import time

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37