Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

by importify

Import Reviews Videos from Aliexpress Alibaba Etsy Dhgate More

Smark

The app works perfectly and the assistance is very quick to respond. You can import reviews quickly from all popular sites.

Shelter Eyewear

Customer Support is great! Thank you Mike for helping our store get our reviews even in advanced pages templates!

bedr lights

I needed this for taobao and 1668 reviews since most other apps couldn't provide the same features. I had issues with making reviews visible on my website but Moshe contacted me (he had issues trying to contact me first) it was my error but i was contacted within 20 minutes of needing help and he solved my issues quick!.

October 12, 2020

Thanks for the feedback, glad i could help you.

ProBeauTi

Editorify is a great app; easy to use and good customer support! For those with limited IT skills, you'll appreciate the quick response from the technical support team. Definitely recommended :)

Klavius.nl

I love this app. Work easy and very quickly response from customer service! I recommend this app to everyone

October 4, 2020

Thanks for the feedback!

Home Deliveries

This is a perfect App and and helps you boost sales.
Every time I need something, support teams answers and delivers fast. I highly recommend

October 1, 2020

Thanks for the feedback!

SkitRey

Una aplicación muy buena, y el servicio cliente siempre te responde a tiempo. Uno de los mejores aplicaciones sin duda

September 30, 2020

Thanks for the review, glad we could help you.

dolfeno

This is a perfect App. I got help from support team... amazing time. especially Mike. I highly recommend

Stuff & Trends

Nuestra tienda en línea utiliza esta increíble app para colocar de una manera hermosa las calificaciones y comentarios de nuestros clientes. Tuvimos un problema con la app per el equipo de soporte es muy amable y eficiente ya que lo solucionaron en menos de 24 horas. Gracias al gran equipo de Editorify. Ampliamente RECOMENDADA.

ProLyf Styles

I had an issue. Contacted support and the response was really quick. The problem was resolved in a very short time. The app does work really well.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31