EM ‑ Shopping Product Feed

Get Instant Product Feed URL For Google Shopping & much more

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

direkt-apotheke.ch

Location Switzerland

Easy to handle app. We use it for a csv-feed and added a lot of extra columns with calculated prizes and text. Very flexible. Works properly and it is very userfriendly. The big PLUS !! You can install app on development shopify AND test it directly. You don't need to connect your Google Merchant as a first step like other addons which you could only test when already connected. Support reacts very fast, helpful and friendly. Thanks a lot!

The Cabin Place

The team ad Adcore has been great in helping get our feed setup. The tool itself is great and if you need additional customizations they have a tool call Feeditor which is super powerful from a feed standpoint.

Philip Browne Menswear

Use this app with confidence, Shir has been a massive help for us and always resolved any issue promptly. Highly recommended, the customer service experience is one of the best we've had in the Shopify world!

Teeraphy

Great app! easy to use and probably best shopping feed app in the shopify app store and it's free! Highly recommended!

February 18, 2022

Thank you! we're happy you like it 🙏🏽

thecoffeeandteaplace

Your App has been a great help to me. Thank you so much. I would highly recommend it. Hope it will be fine.

Alicia

Helped me with creating and managing my products feed for Google Merchant. Has some issues with complying with Google's policy which I tried to debug.

Hey Honey Yoga

Super easy and great app. Does what it needs to do and completely hassle-free. Done in a minute. Can only recommend!

nanobebefr

I used this app to help me extract the feed from Shopify and implement it in other platforms. Through this app I was also able to make some modifications on the feed without having to change the information on the website. I really like how easy it is to use. You get all you need in just one click.

Anja Stemmer | Abstract Art

I'm very happy with the App and the support. When setting up my first feed ( a mix of own and drop-shipping products with different characteristics) I had a question which has been resolved by support super quick and super competent. I can fully recommend the App

KimaiEU

Easy to use and very fast support when needed! Highly recommended to anyone using a feed from shopify to Google Merchant Center

Previous 1