Smart Popup

Smart Popup

by Eggflow

Discount Pop up and Exit Intent / Exit popup with high CTR

Cavelit

I used this app for popups. I like it but can't figure out how to email myself after someone signs up

Bea's Bayou Skincare

I like this. I'm new to Shopify after trying it in the past and coming back. There are so many great apps now and this is one that I'm glad I'm using! Great, simple to set-up!

Thank you for your feedback.

We greatly appreciate your kind words. We hope that you will be received many benefits in order to develop the business successfully in the future.

Please contact us if you need any assistance or information via live chat or email ( felicia@eggflow.com)

Mackinze

this is very good app, i am recommended for pop use of this app, this will increase sale velocity easily.

Hayagi

I installed this app & opted for $ 9 plan, created my first popup. But it doesn't show on my website. I created popup couple of days back whereas the popup created date shows as 19 Nov 2018 I wrote 2 mails to support team but still there is no reply from them since 2 days. I will have to uninstall within trail period.

October 20, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

We checked your email, but we couldn't find your request. I wonder if you sent the email with another address. So, support team will contact you immediately to take this problem more carefully via email felicia@eggflow.com. Please keep an eye on the email.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Herais Online

Its Good app. But I need more tome to know it better.
Within few days I can decide.But its easy deal

The Secret Owl Shop

This really helped me gain traffic! I highly recommend this app to anyone because it helped me so much

TheBlueLeash

super user friendly! Can't wait to use more :)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

September 28, 2020

legacyoriginalequipment

This app is a WINNER!! I have been using it for over 3 years and am completely satisfied with the free version, maybe I will try other versions soon..

August 28, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

We greatly appreciate your kind words. We hope that you will receive many benefits in order to develop the business successfully in the future.

Sky Shop Boutique

Great app.

August 18, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

We greatly appreciate your kind words. We hope that you will receive many benefits in the future.

SALUMIFICIO MARVELLA

NICE pop ups easy to use and the plan free is great for me that I am starting a small business super

August 18, 2020