Smart Popup

Smart Popup

by Eggflow

Discount Pop up and Exit Intent / Exit popup with high CTR

Hayagi

I installed this app & opted for $ 9 plan, created my first popup. But it doesn't show on my website. I created popup couple of days back whereas the popup created date shows as 19 Nov 2018 I wrote 2 mails to support team but still there is no reply from them since 2 days. I will have to uninstall within trail period.

October 20, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback.

We checked your email, but we couldn't find your request. I wonder if you sent the email with another address. So, support team will contact you immediately to take this problem more carefully via email felicia@eggflow.com. Please keep an eye on the email.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
Eggflow Support Team.

northwest customs and fabrication

I HAVE NOT TRIED IT YET. BUT JUST STARTING A STORE I'M WILLING TO TRY ANYTHING TO GET IT ROLLING. I'LL LET YOU KNOW IN A FEW WEEKS.

September 9, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for giving feedback.

I hope that you will receive more wonderful experiences and have a new review in the future.

Please contact us via our live chat or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can offer our support should you need it.

Good luck with your business!
Eggflow Support Team

ELLIPAL

Its not a bad App, it gives you many options to work with. However, the pop up did not work well on mobile for my site. The location was wrong so people cannot read what the pop-up says. I understand problems happen hence not reason for 2 stars. Its just the support team wasn't very helpful or responsive. I cannot send a support ticket either. So yea, just hope you guys can improve on this ok if you see this.

Glamourgloss

DE MOMENTO SE CONFIGURA BIEN . .. .

Anastaz

this is app is really confusing to connect to site , support wasn't very helpful . I have been trying to connect pop up to site for 48 hours now. Chose this app to do a subscribe to email promotion