Smart Popup

Smart Popup

by Eggflow

Discount Pop up and Exit Intent / Exit popup with high CTR

Kabranty Good Deals

I am using the app to drive potential customers to my website. I hope to convert those leads to sales. My trial just stared so it is too early to rate this application.

November 15, 2019

Hello there,

Thank you for giving feedback. That makes us be happy.

I hope that you will receive more wonderful experiences and have a new review in the future.

Please contact us via our live chat or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can offer our support should you need it.

Good luck with your business!
Eggflow Support Team

Sounds blue 💙

i would like to say that i like it, but since i'v tried it no body els then add sign up. there is a think that i dont like, it's that i have to text 100 letters here.

July 30, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for choosing us.

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better.
I hope that you will have wonderful experiences next time.

Good luck with your business!
Eggflow Support Team

Haufson

Yet to finish the set up so I am unable to review. I can only put a honest review after using the app

May 6, 2019

Hello Haufson!
Thank for the review. How is your experience so far? Please let me know if you have any problem setting up Smart Popup and I would be happy to help.
Felicia

Couple USA

olsada olur olmasada. buyuk bir fark yaratmiyor...
yorumda illa 100 karakter istemeside baska bir celiski ...

Rux Hub

its good just need some more simple editing options. When i had written out my sales paragraph the email and subscribe button was in the way of the text its good and simple keep it simple if you update

Car Classi

I used the app to generate more traffic to my store and earn more sales
some of the instruction where not clear and they did not provide identification examples on how to go about it.

Royal Clothing

i really like this app because it help me understand more about how to attract customers to my website.