Smart Popup

Smart Popup

by Eggflow

Discount Pop up and Exit Intent / Exit popup with high CTR

SmallDogStore

I wanted to secure some data from my landing page clicks and 6 hours in i have already gained traction! thanks guys

May 20, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback.

We greatly appreciate your kind words. We hope that you will receive many benefits in the future.

Please contact us if you need any assistance or information via live chat or email ( felicia@eggflow.com)

Good luck with your business!
Eggflow Support Team.

wonder masks

It’s coollll and it hasn’t gotten me much yet I really don’t wanna sugar coat it because it really hasn’t gave me customers

BreezyTropics

I used this app to generate my store's online pop up promotion, which is something I was thinking of doing but unsure of how to go about getting the pop up to the site. It served well for exactly what I wanted it to do.

December 3, 2019

Hello Breezy Tropics,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are so glad the app brings to you many benefits.

We will do better in the future and hope that you will have greater experiences next time.

Please contact us via our live chat or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can offer our support should you need it.

Have a beautiful day and Good luck with your business!

OraaMe

Easy to set up. Will update review once I make a sale.

July 30, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for choosing us.

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better.
I hope that you will have wonderful experiences next time.

Good luck with your business!

Camp Talk

Easy to use. Clean design. I wish it would pop-up more often. It doesn't seem to prompt from exit intent. Perhaps I have something set up incorrectly?

July 15, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for choosing us. That makes us happy to hear.

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better.
I hope that you will have wonderful experiences next time.

To learn more know more how Popup app works, please do refer to our FAQ: https://help.eggflow.com/section/smart-popup/

If you have any technical errors in using process, please contact us by chatting service or mail.

Have a good day and good luck with your business!

boncointurquie

JE VIENT DE LE UTILISER DONC JE N4EST C4EST PAS ENCORE QUESSE QUE CA VA DONNER COMME RESULLAT EN TOUS MERCI POUR VOTRE APPLICATION

DirtByMail

Simple enough to set up...I wish they would give more options on color choices with the pop ups....

May 6, 2019

Hello there!
Thank you for the review. Can you tell me more about the color choices you need? I would definitely note it down and see if it can be done. Thank again!
Felicia

Sheratique

I just installed this app and I look forward to see results. I am also using instant traffic which is great.

Unique Usables

Very simple easy to use quick and easy

Winter Haven Co

Im just now really using this app. It seem like a really good app to use and making pop up is really easy just have not seem the outcome yet of how this really work and help with my store conversion.

Previous 1 3