Smart Popup

Smart Popup

by Eggflow

Discount Pop up and Exit Intent / Exit popup with high CTR

Kunstharz.Art

So far very helpful and easy to use. I'm glad I installed it to give offer new customers a reduced price.

January 10, 2020

Thank you for giving feedback.

That is fantastic. We hope that you will receive more good experiences in the future.

Please contact us via our live chat or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can offer our support should you need it.

Eggflow Support Team.

corn with slime

super easy to use .

December 23, 2019

Hi there,

Thank for getting back to us.

We are glad for you received many values. We hope that you will have more good experiences in the future.

Have a nice day!
Eggflow Support Team.

HideBeauties

I like the pop up discount message and the way it appears. Nice job folks and keep up the good work.

Thank you for choosing us.

We greatly appreciate your kind words. Also, we hope that you will receive more useful benefits in the future.

Moma Bear

Perfect app for my needs. I wanted a popup to collect user emails for marketing and it didn't disappoint. Very easy to use. 5*

Maître du Thé

I use the one year and is working good , simple to use avec effctive for my on line store, thank for support

san&lu

i used this app to provide my sellings. its great and easy, i recomendet it to everyone because its do his work

Hello san&lu,

SwaraGems

the ease of adding EggFlow to my store was amazing. All of the applications work seamlessly together and they have increased the conversion rate on abandoned carts while lowering bounce rate.

Hello SwaraGems,

Temperancia

I liked this app a lot. It integrates automatically, and it was easy to create mine. I've tried others and there was always one or two things that didn't quite work. This was done in 5 minutes and it looks great.

I especially appreciate the option that allows customers to close it quickly by just clicking outside of the box. I think that's a key feature for helping customers know your store is trustworthy. The design looks legit, and not like something you see on scammy sites. Great Job.

Thanks!

Hello Temperancia,

We greatly appreciate your kind words. Also, we are so glad you like this app.

We hope that you will receive more useful benefits next time.

Have a beautiful day and Good luck with your business!

fonterara

Parabéns pela ferramenta, estou iniciando espero no futuro poder acessar um plano pago e aumentar as vendas

November 11, 2019

Olá,

Obrigado por dar feedback. Isso nos faz ser felizes.

Seus comentários nos ajudam a melhorar nossos produtos e serviços.
Espero que você receba experiências mais maravilhosas da próxima vez.

Entre em contato conosco por meio de nosso bate-papo ao vivo ou pelo e-mail felicia@eggflow.com para que possamos oferecer nosso suporte, caso você precise.

Boa sorte com o seu negócio!
Equipe de suporte do Eggflow
--------------------------------------------------

Hello there,

Thank you for giving feedback. That makes us be happy.

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better.
I hope that you will receive more wonderful experiences next time.

SouleBoutiquee

First time using app so excited about what it will bring to my business
Thank you for creating a reasonable price app

October 31, 2019

Hello SouleBoutique,

Thank you for giving feedback. That makes us be happy.

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better.
I hope that you will receive more wonderful experiences next time.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11