Smart Popup

Smart Popup

by Eggflow

Discount Pop up and Exit Intent / Exit popup with high CTR

Alicetheluxe

Es una aplicación que te ayuda a difundir tu web de una manera sencilla y fácil. Fácil de configurar y es al instante. Gracias

March 17, 2020

Hola,

Gracias por contactarnos.

Nos alegra que haya recibido muchos valores. Esperamos que tenga más buenas experiencias en el futuro.

Póngase en contacto con nosotros a través de nuestro chat en vivo o en felicia@eggflow.com para que podamos ofrecerle nuestro apoyo si lo necesita.

¡Que tengas un buen día!
Equipo de soporte de Eggflow.
----------------------------------------------------
Hi there,

Thank for getting back to us.

We are glad for you received many values. We hope that you will have more good experiences in the future.

Please contact us via our live chat or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can offer our support should you need it.

Have a nice day!

Heliocart

Ver good app Ver good app Ver good app Ver good app Ver good app Ver good app Ver good app Ver good app Ver good app Ver good app

February 3, 2020

Hello Heliocart,

Thank you for giving feedback.

That is fantastic. We hope that you will receive more good experiences in the future.

Have a great day!

Kunstharz.Art

So far very helpful and easy to use. I'm glad I installed it to give offer new customers a reduced price.

January 10, 2020

corn with slime

super easy to use .

December 23, 2019

Hi there,

Thank for getting back to us.

Have a nice day!

HideBeauties

I like the pop up discount message and the way it appears. Nice job folks and keep up the good work.

Thank you for choosing us.

We greatly appreciate your kind words. Also, we hope that you will receive more useful benefits in the future.

Moma Bear

Perfect app for my needs. I wanted a popup to collect user emails for marketing and it didn't disappoint. Very easy to use. 5*

Maître du Thé

I use the one year and is working good , simple to use avec effctive for my on line store, thank for support

san&lu

i used this app to provide my sellings. its great and easy, i recomendet it to everyone because its do his work

Hello san&lu,

SwaraGems

the ease of adding EggFlow to my store was amazing. All of the applications work seamlessly together and they have increased the conversion rate on abandoned carts while lowering bounce rate.

Hello SwaraGems,

Temperancia

I liked this app a lot. It integrates automatically, and it was easy to create mine. I've tried others and there was always one or two things that didn't quite work. This was done in 5 minutes and it looks great.

I especially appreciate the option that allows customers to close it quickly by just clicking outside of the box. I think that's a key feature for helping customers know your store is trustworthy. The design looks legit, and not like something you see on scammy sites. Great Job.

Thanks!

Hello Temperancia,

We greatly appreciate your kind words. Also, we are so glad you like this app.

We hope that you will receive more useful benefits next time.

Have a beautiful day and Good luck with your business!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12