Smart Popup

Discount Pop up and Exit Intent / Exit popup with high CTR

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

The Supplement Shark

It's simple but effective. I didnt want to use something too invasive, so this was a perfect option

Beauty Rituals Cosmetics

Location Spain

very easy app for make greats poups, in one minute you hacve what you want.
I will use this app for moremarketing porpouse

January 21, 2021

Thank you for your feedback.

We greatly appreciate your kind words. We hope that you will be received many benefits in order to develop the business successfully in the future.

Please contact us if you need any assistance or information via live chat or email ( felicia@eggflow.com)

Location Israel

Good App! The Free Plan do the job very good. I still test it but its looks very nice app! Will use this app!

January 5, 2021

Cavelit

I used this app for popups. I like it but can't figure out how to email myself after someone signs up

December 14, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

Currently, the app only can send the email manually, so you will not do this with the app. We will upgrade the feature in the next time.

Feel free to let us know if you need any assistance or information.

Bea's Bayou Skincare

Time spent using app About 1 month

I like this. I'm new to Shopify after trying it in the past and coming back. There are so many great apps now and this is one that I'm glad I'm using! Great, simple to set-up!

Mackinze

this is very good app, i am recommended for pop use of this app, this will increase sale velocity easily.

The Secret Owl Shop

This really helped me gain traffic! I highly recommend this app to anyone because it helped me so much

TheBlueLeash

super user friendly! Can't wait to use more :)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

September 28, 2020

legacyoriginalequipment

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is a WINNER!! I have been using it for over 3 years and am completely satisfied with the free version, maybe I will try other versions soon..

August 28, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

We greatly appreciate your kind words. We hope that you will receive many benefits in order to develop the business successfully in the future.

Sky Shop Boutique

Great app.

August 18, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

We greatly appreciate your kind words. We hope that you will receive many benefits in the future.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13