Product Reviews + Q&A EggViews

Product Reviews + Q&A EggViews

by Gowebbaby

Advance Product Reviews, Site Reviews, and Photo Review, Q&A

RunPups

It worked fine until is sent spam to my customers. After that, I can't trust this app to be secure so I deleted it.

StickerPrint.sg

It was a free app actually. And suddenly out of nowhere, they started charging customers $9 per month for the app. This is very untruthful business. Slow customer support, weak app. WASTED MY TIME on it. Please do not try. There is much more better apps out there. I believe some of the comments are fake as well. NAH~ bad luck. DO NOT INSTALL.

After uninstalling their app and given this feedback, they send you an email to threaten you to give you bad reviews on Google, Facebook & everywhere else possible.

The Connection Team

seems the spp went crazy and started spamming my customers
Heres one of the complaints below

Hi, why are you bombarding me with those emails?
Could you please take me off your mailing list?

EntuTech

I decided to give this app a tryout and did the service that was provided to me did exceed my expectations. They are all about timely work and great service...i totally recommend this app for your store if you need it. Thanks again Manoj!

cuteandcool

great app! Lots of functions and easy to use and install them. Support team responds super quickly to queries as well.

Halal SnackBox

I have been using this app for a while and it locks me out intermittently.

Update: The support team was responsive in getting me back in business. I like working with them. Manoj and team are responsive.

BulbHead

Great pricing. Great app. We get multiple responses per day from support.

We love photo reviews, coupons for customers who review, question and answer feature of the app.

Focal Shark

A very useful app with plenty of features. The support is amazing! They responded on my concern within just a few hours.

Aqua Domain

Firstly, this app is fantastic.

Secondly, had an issue setting this up properly, sent a support request and was attended to within an hour. After a couple of short email exchanges, everything was resolved.

Not only that, support was helpful enough to address an unrelated problem I had.

Well done!!! Highly recommended.

Stuff Nyc

Good product with great functionality and price is good.

Previous 1