Product Reviews + Q&A EggViews

Product Reviews + Q&A EggViews

by Gowebbaby

Advance Product Reviews, Site Reviews, and Photo Review, Q&A

EntuTech

I decided to give this app a tryout and did the service that was provided to me did exceed my expectations. They are all about timely work and great service...i totally recommend this app for your store if you need it. Thanks again Manoj!

cuteandcool

great app! Lots of functions and easy to use and install them. Support team responds super quickly to queries as well.

BulbHead

Great pricing. Great app. We get multiple responses per day from support.

We love photo reviews, coupons for customers who review, question and answer feature of the app.

Focal Shark

A very useful app with plenty of features. The support is amazing! They responded on my concern within just a few hours.

Aqua Domain

Firstly, this app is fantastic.

Secondly, had an issue setting this up properly, sent a support request and was attended to within an hour. After a couple of short email exchanges, everything was resolved.

Not only that, support was helpful enough to address an unrelated problem I had.

Well done!!! Highly recommended.

Stuff Nyc

Good product with great functionality and price is good.

Bghh Testing

We just installed the app and ran into an issue. Reached out to the support team to help fix the issue and they were able to resolve the issue in a timely and professional manner. If the app works as well as their support, I am sure we will be happy with what this product will do for our business!

Oxford Henry

This is a fantastic app! Easy to use and install.

Privateprize

This app has been absolutely great. I am getting positive reviews WAY more consistently than I was before using the shopify reviews app. I really like that you can customize this easily and you don't have any hidden prices like other apps.

There support team is awesome.