Ekoma: Loyalty & Referrals

Ekoma: Loyalty & Referrals

by Ekoma

Loyalty, Rewards and Customer Engagement Eco-System

Back2AfricaDev

Great app. Amazing team. Support is top-notch. Highly recommend.

bett3rketo.com

Incredibly impressed with this app. More than it's functionality which is pretty impressive, it's the attention to detail and overall service they give. Any question I have they are quick to answer. They have even worked with us to customize a few options. High recommend this app. Really impressed.

cndonline.nz

This app has been really great, easy to install and understand. The customer service has been excellent, they are knowledgeable and helpful and they stay with you until you have the settings as you would like them to be for your store. Really GREAT!

Jack Rogers USA

Very easy to install and get up and running quickly ! Yoann was very helpful in customizing and making the app work for us. We used for a few months but realized we need some more complex features. Would definitely recommend this app depending on your business needs.

Pharmacist Made

Updated: I still don't like that people can get points without doing the activity they are supposed to. BUT evidently that is something Facebook and Instagram won't allow. So I wouldn't use it, but it's not the fault of this app. Secondly, the developer of this app deeply cares about it and is very good about reaching out and helping with issues.

At first it seemed good except kind of hard to set up. But I made a dummy account on my website and was able to earn ALL the rewards without actually doing any of them, just clicking. Like I clicked follow on Instagram but didn't follow. Same with Facebook. Same EVEN with Facebook share. So, no, this won't work for my website.

Leather Unlimited

Customer service is excellent! Yoann is always happy to help and make improvements so the app is a good fit for your store. 100% recommendable. You can't go wrong with this app! Thank you, Yoann!

Mystic Moon Shop, Inc

I am in the free trial version right now (just loaded it) so my experience is very minimal but I can say it was SUPER easy to start (I think it took me 10 minutes to complete) They have made it a no brainer for busy people and I already have people signing up! Thank you for creating this app!

September 2, 2019

Thank you so much for your very kind review!
Let me know if you have any issue, I'm always available on the chat.

Sincerely,
Yoann

DIAMOND UNICORNS

Love all this app visuals, easy customization and amazing, lightning fast customer support, patient to answer many questions!

GR8 Skincare

Haven't used it much yet, but so far the app looks like exactly what we need. The responsiveness from the owner is superb!

Mes Cosmétiques Français

So easy to install and to share ! Thank you for this super app !! Yoann is really helpfull and understand our businesses !

Previous 1 3 4