Ekoma: Loyalty, Referrals, VIP

Grow your business with points, referral and VIP programs

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Shared Wardrobe Store

I would recommend avoiding the app - in general it seems like a good idea but it’s nothing but nightmares and the customer service would much rather tell you how entrepreneurial they are than help you. I received 59 Duplicate emails from the company in the space of 3 days - that doesn’t include all of the other emails from them.

January 18, 2022

Hi!

I'm sorry it didn't work out. As mentioned in my email I will investigate what is happening and get it resolved. However, this is no excuse for any insults of any kind and the people that built this app are humans ✌️

PS: I received and responded to your email within a few hours.

Pause Well-Aging

We have just launched this app on our storefront so we need to see how it functions in real time a bit more but it seems to be great so far! The app creator is so helpful which is a blessing !! We liked that this app has ALL the functions available (aka loyalty, referral and VIP) so we don't have to manage all of these separately! Very excited to see how this performs. Will update later!

Slayy Cosmetics

very nice integration I had downgraded from the price of $149 to $29 a month you can't beat that plus it does way more then my other loyalty program did I can have way more customization and vip tiers than my last u could only so much and then so I'm very happy only down fall is importing my customers point list.

Pluviah

I think it's quite complete for the price you pay, its great you can customize many parts. It would be amazing if you can consider including these requests:
1. Include a coupon with shipping percentage discount, where we can select how much discount will be given.
2. Points may expire after x days
3. Expand VIP tier criteria to include an optional time condition, something like this: Points (or whatever) earned When your customers earn between x and y points (optionally: within the last z days), more or less like airlines status.
Thanks for this amazing app!

Z Natural Foods

Our customers love Ekoma as much as we do. It's a great way to build loyalty and keep customers coming back to make additional purchases. It is simple for our customers to use and simple for our customer service team to manage. The support is also top-notch, and I highly recommend this app to any store owner. We use Ekoma for both of our stores, and I can't imagine having a store and not using it.

Alea Shop

App molto funzionale e di facile utilizzo. Il widget si integra facilmente e la gestione dei clienti è lineare e intuitiva. La consiglio

La Gourmandine Honfleur

Super application. le service client est au top. Merci Yoann pour votre aide.
Je recommande. De plus Ekoma vous accompagne gratuitement jusqu'à ce que vos ventes décollent... Je recommande.

dmessentials

I get help from Ekoma on Facebook. Great help from her. This app is nice because we can create our own custom rewards for our beloved customers. Really recommended it.

Smalltown Coffee Company

I was offered assistance setting up - but can't get a return email. Really disappointed. Trying to figure it out on my own, but supporting documentation is limited.

落腳點.Localpoint — 生活百貨品牌

I sent 3 emails and no one reply. If you have any problem, please prepare to fix by yourself only. If you uninstall the app, it still keeps their code on your website

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7