Ekoma: Loyalty & Referrals

Ekoma: Loyalty & Referrals

by Ekoma

Loyalty, Rewards and Customer Engagement Eco-System

Wild & Free Organics ltd.

We are using Ekoma for our second store, clearly customer service is 5 stars and the developers listen to suggestions and features, they just added great ideas in the past 3 weeks.

Super happy!

Wisdom Supply Co.

Can't refer this app enough! Set-up and design are very clean and easy. If you do have a question, Yoann (Founder) is probably the most friendly, knowledgable and helpful person on the internet-block in terms of both getting you squared away with customization AND understanding marketing strategies. BOH functionality of the app makes it super easy to understand customer behavior around loyalty and rewards program conversions. Totally download this app.

Belle de Jour Cosmetic

This is a great App and Yoann is high responsive and master the app and shopify (the market platform I use) perfectly.
I highly recommend it.
In addition, if you are French, Yoann is French too, so it might help a lot !
Thanks again, Yoann

Laka Living

Yoann has helped me start to finish with setting up the referral program! I have never received such exceptional support from an app developer than I have with my first hours! of using Ekoma. 50 star rating!!!

Urban Plant Growers

Ekoma is a great app run by a great team. Really love how it looks on www.urbanplantgrowers.com . We have not had it for long but its a great way to get a better idea of our customers, and provide them with perks that we hope will keep them more engaged.

RPM MOTORSPORT LTD.

Simple, Affordable and a Developer who loves what he does...Updates and constantly released, has a Road-map for New Features, Improvements and Bug fixes.

This is exactly how its supposed to be done!

Becky Customizer Store

Started using it with free plan, the system is very simple and easy to use. Very helpful developer. Will upgrade to basic plan soon.

Shabby Sheep Design

It's early days, but this app is looking 5* in terms of what it can do for us (for free). We've needed to get help a couple of times in setting up but the responses from the team have been excellent. We were live with the Rewards scheme in a very short time from installation and the Referral element is going to be quick to follow. I predict we will upgrade to the paid for version before too long. Either because the app helps us exceed the 20 monthly sales resulting from it or because we believe it will and want to get our branding all over it. Thanks Guys

ModishTutto

Appreciate your effort Ekoma!! Really helpful app! Quick Response + Customer Service is amazing as well! :)

Laced Out Lingerie

Fantastic app! I'm starting with the free plan and will upgrade as my store grows. Even with the free plan it has great and easy to use features.

June 12, 2019

Thank you very much for your review!

Previous 1 3