Ekoma: Loyalty & Referrals

Ekoma: Loyalty & Referrals

by Ekoma

Loyalty, Rewards and Customer Engagement Eco-System

Leather Unlimited

Customer service is excellent! Yoann is always happy to help and make improvements so the app is a good fit for your store. 100% recommendable. You can't go wrong with this app! Thank you, Yoann!

Mystic Moon Shop, Inc

I am in the free trial version right now (just loaded it) so my experience is very minimal but I can say it was SUPER easy to start (I think it took me 10 minutes to complete) They have made it a no brainer for busy people and I already have people signing up! Thank you for creating this app!

September 2, 2019

Thank you so much for your very kind review!
Let me know if you have any issue, I'm always available on the chat.

Sincerely,
Yoann

DIAMOND UNICORNS

Love all this app visuals, easy customization and amazing, lightning fast customer support, patient to answer many questions!

GR8 Skincare

Haven't used it much yet, but so far the app looks like exactly what we need. The responsiveness from the owner is superb!

Mes Cosmétiques Français

So easy to install and to share ! Thank you for this super app !! Yoann is really helpfull and understand our businesses !

La boutique Graffiti

Super app! All must have features on loyalty & referral for good price! Support team is very engaged and reactive.

Avani London

Downloaded this app today and already, in a short space of time I have made a lot of progress! It has most of the functionality that I require and the developer, Yoann, is responsive and super helpful! He was able to help me with a few of the basics over the chat function and I'm feeling optimistic about all of the things I can achieve with it.

If only all apps offered this level of service!

Thanks!

Wild & Free Organics ltd.

We are using Ekoma for our second store, clearly customer service is 5 stars and the developers listen to suggestions and features, they just added great ideas in the past 3 weeks.

Super happy!

Wisdom Supply Co.

Can't refer this app enough! Set-up and design are very clean and easy. If you do have a question, Yoann (Founder) is probably the most friendly, knowledgable and helpful person on the internet-block in terms of both getting you squared away with customization AND understanding marketing strategies. BOH functionality of the app makes it super easy to understand customer behavior around loyalty and rewards program conversions. Totally download this app.

Belle de Jour Cosmetic

This is a great App and Yoann is high responsive and master the app and shopify (the market platform I use) perfectly.
I highly recommend it.
In addition, if you are French, Yoann is French too, so it might help a lot !
Thanks again, Yoann