Ekoma: Loyalty, Referrals, VIP

Ekoma: Loyalty, Referrals, VIP

by Ekoma

Grow your business with points, referral and VIP programs

Pluviah

I think it's quite complete for the price you pay, its great you can customize many parts. It would be amazing if you can consider including these requests:
1. Include a coupon with shipping percentage discount, where we can select how much discount will be given.
2. Points may expire after x days
3. Expand VIP tier criteria to include an optional time condition, something like this: Points (or whatever) earned When your customers earn between x and y points (optionally: within the last z days), more or less like airlines status.
Thanks for this amazing app!

Z Natural Foods

Our customers love Ekoma as much as we do. It's a great way to build loyalty and keep customers coming back to make additional purchases. It is simple for our customers to use and simple for our customer service team to manage. The support is also top-notch, and I highly recommend this app to any store owner. We use Ekoma for both of our stores, and I can't imagine having a store and not using it.

Alea Shop

App molto funzionale e di facile utilizzo. Il widget si integra facilmente e la gestione dei clienti è lineare e intuitiva. La consiglio

La Gourmandine Honfleur

Super application. le service client est au top. Merci Yoann pour votre aide.
Je recommande. De plus Ekoma vous accompagne gratuitement jusqu'à ce que vos ventes décollent... Je recommande.

dmessentials

I get help from Ekoma on Facebook. Great help from her. This app is nice because we can create our own custom rewards for our beloved customers. Really recommended it.

Smalltown Coffee Company

I was offered assistance setting up - but can't get a return email. Really disappointed. Trying to figure it out on my own, but supporting documentation is limited.

落腳點.Localpoint — 生活百貨品牌

I sent 3 emails and no one reply. If you have any problem, please prepare to fix by yourself only. If you uninstall the app, it still keeps their code on your website

Arahan Photo

I subscribed for Growing Plan (still in 14days trial), tried emailing 4 days a go no reply, sent a few messages via live chats also no reply, looking and working good app(so far) but without tech support will bring them down eventually.

OneCup

I gave this app (3) star because of their bad uninstall code, they leave a snippet behind, and I don't like that.

Here is a workaround until they fix their app:

1) Go to Theme.liquid and DELETE the below lines :

< link href='https://s3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/ekoma/ekoma.css.gz' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css' media='all' /> < / head >

AND

{% include 'ekoma' %}

2) search for their Ekoma.liquid file and delete it.

If the developers have a better way they can share it here with us or they can fix their app.

Lean Factor

This is a "must-have" app for all Shopify stores. It's quick and simple to set up and provides exceptional value to keep customers coming back and making purchases. The price is very fair for everything the app does and I highly recommend it to everyone who wants to succeed with their store. We use on 2 of our stores and can't be happier with the results!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6