Ekoma: Loyalty & Referrals

Ekoma: Loyalty & Referrals

by Ekoma

Loyalty, Rewards and Customer Engagement Eco-System

MyShittyBackpack™

This app is easy to set up and intuitive. So many options you can choose from and customize even in the free version. It has been helping me boost engagement and sales in a big way. Yoann has been very helpful too. Thank you.

Eyelash Mystery

This has been an awesome app for my new small business. The chat response was very prompt and the person provided awesome customer service.

Themantic Education

I installed and played with seven or eight referral system apps before narrowing it down to Ekoma. Of the apps I investigated, Ekoma has both the most functionality and best (most intuitive) backend interface. It also has the best end-user interface. The app's pricing seems very reasonable to me and is more affordable than many of the referral system apps out there. The support has also been excellent. Keep up the great work, devs at Ekoma!

Zoha Fragrances

Easy and fun to use application that has everything we need to run a loyalty reward program. I evaluated other expensive apps and Ekoma was the winner!

Back2AfricaDev

Great app. Amazing team. Support is top-notch. Highly recommend.

bett3rketo.com

Incredibly impressed with this app. More than it's functionality which is pretty impressive, it's the attention to detail and overall service they give. Any question I have they are quick to answer. They have even worked with us to customize a few options. High recommend this app. Really impressed.

cndonline.nz

This app has been really great, easy to install and understand. The customer service has been excellent, they are knowledgeable and helpful and they stay with you until you have the settings as you would like them to be for your store. Really GREAT!

Jack Rogers USA

Very easy to install and get up and running quickly ! Yoann was very helpful in customizing and making the app work for us. We used for a few months but realized we need some more complex features. Would definitely recommend this app depending on your business needs.

Pharmacist Made

Updated: I still don't like that people can get points without doing the activity they are supposed to. BUT evidently that is something Facebook and Instagram won't allow. So I wouldn't use it, but it's not the fault of this app. Secondly, the developer of this app deeply cares about it and is very good about reaching out and helping with issues.

At first it seemed good except kind of hard to set up. But I made a dummy account on my website and was able to earn ALL the rewards without actually doing any of them, just clicking. Like I clicked follow on Instagram but didn't follow. Same with Facebook. Same EVEN with Facebook share. So, no, this won't work for my website.

Leather Unlimited

Customer service is excellent! Yoann is always happy to help and make improvements so the app is a good fit for your store. 100% recommendable. You can't go wrong with this app! Thank you, Yoann!

Previous 1 3 4 5