Ekoma: Loyalty, Referrals, VIP

Grow your business with points, referral and VIP programs

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Supernova Salon

Super feature packed for an app at this price level. One of the only loyalty programs that supports VIP tiers out of the box. Lots of styling options and slick looking widget functionality. Birthday, Referrals, Free Gifts, Coupons all work out of the box. Questions were ansered promptly in the chat support windows(by the app developer no less). Overall super happy with it.

April 27, 2022

Thank you very much for the kind review!

La boite à boucles

Location France

Super application! Elle n'apparaissait pas sur ma boutique au début mais cela a été résolu très rapidement.

Pause Well-Aging

We have just launched this app on our storefront so we need to see how it functions in real time a bit more but it seems to be great so far! The app creator is so helpful which is a blessing !! We liked that this app has ALL the functions available (aka loyalty, referral and VIP) so we don't have to manage all of these separately! Very excited to see how this performs. Will update later!

Slayy Cosmetics

very nice integration I had downgraded from the price of $149 to $29 a month you can't beat that plus it does way more then my other loyalty program did I can have way more customization and vip tiers than my last u could only so much and then so I'm very happy only down fall is importing my customers point list.

Pluviah

Time spent using app About 1 month

I think it's quite complete for the price you pay, its great you can customize many parts. It would be amazing if you can consider including these requests:
1. Include a coupon with shipping percentage discount, where we can select how much discount will be given.
2. Points may expire after x days
3. Expand VIP tier criteria to include an optional time condition, something like this: Points (or whatever) earned When your customers earn between x and y points (optionally: within the last z days), more or less like airlines status.
Thanks for this amazing app!

Z Natural Foods

Our customers love Ekoma as much as we do. It's a great way to build loyalty and keep customers coming back to make additional purchases. It is simple for our customers to use and simple for our customer service team to manage. The support is also top-notch, and I highly recommend this app to any store owner. We use Ekoma for both of our stores, and I can't imagine having a store and not using it.

Alea Shop

Location Italy
Time spent using app Over 1 year

App molto funzionale, interfaccia semplice ed intuitiva e si integra bene con shopify. Yoann è molto gentile nell'assistenza. Consigliata

La Gourmandine Honfleur

Location France

Super application. le service client est au top. Merci Yoann pour votre aide.
Je recommande. De plus Ekoma vous accompagne gratuitement jusqu'à ce que vos ventes décollent... Je recommande.

dmessentials

Location Malaysia

I get help from Ekoma on Facebook. Great help from her. This app is nice because we can create our own custom rewards for our beloved customers. Really recommended it.

Lean Factor

Time spent using app About 2 months

This is a "must-have" app for all Shopify stores. It's quick and simple to set up and provides exceptional value to keep customers coming back and making purchases. The price is very fair for everything the app does and I highly recommend it to everyone who wants to succeed with their store. We use on 2 of our stores and can't be happier with the results!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6