Ekoma: Loyalty, Referrals, VIP

Ekoma: Loyalty, Referrals, VIP

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.3)
Developer
4.3
Edited October 27, 2020

Super application. le service client est au top. Merci Yoann pour votre aide.
Je recommande. De plus Ekoma vous accompagne gratuitement jusqu'à ce que vos ventes décollent... Je recommande.

La Gourmandine Honfleur
France
Time spent using app: 12 months
October 26, 2020

I get help from Ekoma on Facebook. Great help from her. This app is nice because we can create our own custom rewards for our beloved customers. Really recommended it.

dmessentials
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 2 months
October 13, 2020

I was offered assistance setting up - but can't get a return email. Really disappointed. Trying to figure it out on my own, but supporting documentation is limited.

Smalltown Coffee Company
Time spent using app: 3 months
October 1, 2020

I sent 3 emails and no one reply. If you have any problem, please prepare to fix by yourself only. If you uninstall the app, it still keeps their code on your website

落腳點.Localpoint — 生活百貨品牌
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 3 days
September 15, 2020

I subscribed for Growing Plan (still in 14days trial), tried emailing 4 days a go no reply, sent a few messages via live chats also no reply, looking and working good app(so far) but without tech support will bring them down eventually.

Arahan Photo
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited August 1, 2020

I gave this app (3) star because of their bad uninstall code, they leave a snippet behind, and I don't like that.

Here is a workaround until they fix their app:

1) Go to Theme.liquid and DELETE the below lines :

< link href='https://s3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/ekoma/ekoma.css.gz' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css' media='all' /> < / head >

AND

{% include 'ekoma' %}

2) search for their Ekoma.liquid file and delete it.

If the developers have a better way they can share it here with us or they can fix their app.

OneCup
Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app: About 16 hours
Ekoma replied April 27, 2022

Sorry for the delay in response. It happened in the past that Ekoma had difficulties removing some assets on custom Shopify templates/themes. If any customer has an issue with this, simply message me via the chat I'll be happy to clean it up for you!

Thank you for giving this app a try, and sorry for the inconvenience it created.
The app reliability is much better than it used to be :)

June 29, 2020

This is a "must-have" app for all Shopify stores. It's quick and simple to set up and provides exceptional value to keep customers coming back and making purchases. The price is very fair for everything the app does and I highly recommend it to everyone who wants to succeed with their store. We use on 2 of our stores and can't be happier with the results!

Lean Factor
Time spent using app: About 2 months
May 20, 2020

This app is a great feature for my customers and shows them appreciation for continuing services like myself. The customer service is the best I’ve seen with any plug in app. He was immediately responsive, informative, and even helped me with an issue I was experiencing personally!

STORK
Time spent using app: 6 days
Edited May 7, 2020

Easy to install and customize without being a coder. Developer is very responsive - responds within 24 hours.

Buckaroo Bling
Time spent using app: 4 months
May 3, 2020

Hours can be spent browsing the app store for the right addition to our sites. That time is valuable and should be spent elsewhere. This app is the perfectly balanced loyalty program platform available. the back-end support is exactly the same support we'd give to our clients. Perfect all around.

Tailored Smart Home