Ekoma: Loyalty, Referrals, VIP

Grow your business with points, referral and VIP programs

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

dmessentials

I get help from Ekoma on Facebook. Great help from her. This app is nice because we can create our own custom rewards for our beloved customers. Really recommended it.

Smalltown Coffee Company

I was offered assistance setting up - but can't get a return email. Really disappointed. Trying to figure it out on my own, but supporting documentation is limited.

落腳點.Localpoint — 生活百貨品牌

I sent 3 emails and no one reply. If you have any problem, please prepare to fix by yourself only. If you uninstall the app, it still keeps their code on your website

Arahan Photo

I subscribed for Growing Plan (still in 14days trial), tried emailing 4 days a go no reply, sent a few messages via live chats also no reply, looking and working good app(so far) but without tech support will bring them down eventually.

OneCup

I gave this app (3) star because of their bad uninstall code, they leave a snippet behind, and I don't like that.

Here is a workaround until they fix their app:

1) Go to Theme.liquid and DELETE the below lines :

< link href='https://s3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/ekoma/ekoma.css.gz' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css' media='all' /> < / head >

AND

{% include 'ekoma' %}

2) search for their Ekoma.liquid file and delete it.

If the developers have a better way they can share it here with us or they can fix their app.

April 27, 2022

Sorry for the delay in response. It happened in the past that Ekoma had difficulties removing some assets on custom Shopify templates/themes. If any customer has an issue with this, simply message me via the chat I'll be happy to clean it up for you!

Thank you for giving this app a try, and sorry for the inconvenience it created.
The app reliability is much better than it used to be :)

Lean Factor

This is a "must-have" app for all Shopify stores. It's quick and simple to set up and provides exceptional value to keep customers coming back and making purchases. The price is very fair for everything the app does and I highly recommend it to everyone who wants to succeed with their store. We use on 2 of our stores and can't be happier with the results!

STORK

This app is a great feature for my customers and shows them appreciation for continuing services like myself. The customer service is the best I’ve seen with any plug in app. He was immediately responsive, informative, and even helped me with an issue I was experiencing personally!

Buckaroo Bling

Easy to install and customize without being a coder. Developer is very responsive - responds within 24 hours.

Tailored Smart Home

Hours can be spent browsing the app store for the right addition to our sites. That time is valuable and should be spent elsewhere. This app is the perfectly balanced loyalty program platform available. the back-end support is exactly the same support we'd give to our clients. Perfect all around.

Cado Mart

Just installed and set this up. Very user friendly and easy to use. Customer service is honestly my favorite part. Super responsive and helpful. For the price it can't be beat and the functionality is exactly what I needed.