Ekoma: Loyalty, Referrals, VIP

Grow your business with points, referral and VIP programs

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

STORK

This app is a great feature for my customers and shows them appreciation for continuing services like myself. The customer service is the best I’ve seen with any plug in app. He was immediately responsive, informative, and even helped me with an issue I was experiencing personally!

Buckaroo Bling

Easy to install and customize without being a coder. Developer is very responsive - responds within 24 hours.

Tailored Smart Home

Time spent using app About 1 month

Hours can be spent browsing the app store for the right addition to our sites. That time is valuable and should be spent elsewhere. This app is the perfectly balanced loyalty program platform available. the back-end support is exactly the same support we'd give to our clients. Perfect all around.

Cado Mart

Time spent using app About 1 year

Just installed and set this up. Very user friendly and easy to use. Customer service is honestly my favorite part. Super responsive and helpful. For the price it can't be beat and the functionality is exactly what I needed.

LuLu’s Leather Boutique

I just started using and LOVE this app!

Fairly easy to set up. I have little experience with app development stuff but do enjoy it.

And guys. What got me the most hooked is a) the price is great compared to other programs & b) The customer service is AMAZING. They get back to you so so fast and are so polite and helpful!

I 10/10 recommend

Kaylabé Produits cosmétiques naturels

Formidable application pour fidéliser les clients avec un service client qui mérite un 5 étoiles pour leur aide rapide. Je recommande

Nutri-bay.com

Location Luxembourg

Great app, lots of essential features and fairly easy to use. In addtion the help desk has been very reactive and professional. Thanks Yoann.

MyShittyBackpack™

This app is easy to set up and intuitive. So many options you can choose from and customize even in the free version. It has been helping me boost engagement and sales in a big way. Yoann has been very helpful too. Thank you.

Eyelash Mystery

Time spent using app About 1 year

This has been an awesome app for my new small business. The chat response was very prompt and the person provided awesome customer service.

Themantic Education

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 1 month

I installed and played with seven or eight referral system apps before narrowing it down to Ekoma. Of the apps I investigated, Ekoma has both the most functionality and best (most intuitive) backend interface. It also has the best end-user interface. The app's pricing seems very reasonable to me and is more affordable than many of the referral system apps out there. The support has also been excellent. Keep up the great work, devs at Ekoma!