Ekoma: Loyalty & Referrals

Ekoma: Loyalty & Referrals

by Ekoma

Loyalty, Rewards and Customer Engagement Eco-System

Urban Plant Growers

Ekoma is a great app run by a great team. Really love how it looks on www.urbanplantgrowers.com . We have not had it for long but its a great way to get a better idea of our customers, and provide them with perks that we hope will keep them more engaged.

RPM MOTORSPORT LTD.

Simple, Affordable and a Developer who loves what he does...Updates and constantly released, has a Road-map for New Features, Improvements and Bug fixes.

This is exactly how its supposed to be done!

Becky Customizer Store

Started using it with free plan, the system is very simple and easy to use. Very helpful developer. Will upgrade to basic plan soon.

Shabby Sheep Design

It's early days, but this app is looking 5* in terms of what it can do for us (for free). We've needed to get help a couple of times in setting up but the responses from the team have been excellent. We were live with the Rewards scheme in a very short time from installation and the Referral element is going to be quick to follow. I predict we will upgrade to the paid for version before too long. Either because the app helps us exceed the 20 monthly sales resulting from it or because we believe it will and want to get our branding all over it. Thanks Guys

ModishTutto

Appreciate your effort Ekoma!! Really helpful app! Quick Response + Customer Service is amazing as well! :)

Laced Out Lingerie

Fantastic app! I'm starting with the free plan and will upgrade as my store grows. Even with the free plan it has great and easy to use features.

June 12, 2019

Thank you very much for your review!

FabuLegs

Amazing customer service. Very responsive to my questions and needs. App is impressive and working great. Thanks.

June 12, 2019

Thank you very much for your review!

Carill

It is a great app. I think it's the best app in terms of rewards and loyalty. The design is very good and the app is the best priced. The developer also helped very quickly and was very nice. In short, the best app.

June 10, 2019

Thank you very much for the kind review!

The Urban Flair LLC

Now that I have quite literally played around with EVERY app similar on the entire app store — I can 100% say that if you aren’t choosing this one NOW... You’re wasting your time. Seriously. If this is your attempt at starting a loyalty/referral program, this is your app. Even at just the free level, it is: sleek, easy to use, LOOKS GOOD and performs with juuuust enough functions. Support is SUPER speedy and extremely helpful! You really feel like Ekoma wants to help your business/brand, not just sell you a service or up-sell a subscription. I’m pretty picky, folks. Ekoma is the real deal!

June 10, 2019

Thank you very much for the kind review!

Dandelion Boutique

Customer service is awesome and pretty fast, I'm not gonna talk about the plug-in cuz this little thing rocks and you have to install it without even doubt it. Thank you!

May 24, 2019

Thank you very much for your kind review!