Ekoma: Loyalty, Referrals, VIP

Grow your business with points, referral and VIP programs

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

LuLu’s Leather Boutique

I just started using and LOVE this app!

Fairly easy to set up. I have little experience with app development stuff but do enjoy it.

And guys. What got me the most hooked is a) the price is great compared to other programs & b) The customer service is AMAZING. They get back to you so so fast and are so polite and helpful!

I 10/10 recommend

Kaylabé Produits cosmétiques naturels

Formidable application pour fidéliser les clients avec un service client qui mérite un 5 étoiles pour leur aide rapide. Je recommande

Nutri-bay.com

Great app, lots of essential features and fairly easy to use. In addtion the help desk has been very reactive and professional. Thanks Yoann.

MyShittyBackpack™

This app is easy to set up and intuitive. So many options you can choose from and customize even in the free version. It has been helping me boost engagement and sales in a big way. Yoann has been very helpful too. Thank you.

Eyelash Mystery

This has been an awesome app for my new small business. The chat response was very prompt and the person provided awesome customer service.

Themantic Education

I installed and played with seven or eight referral system apps before narrowing it down to Ekoma. Of the apps I investigated, Ekoma has both the most functionality and best (most intuitive) backend interface. It also has the best end-user interface. The app's pricing seems very reasonable to me and is more affordable than many of the referral system apps out there. The support has also been excellent. Keep up the great work, devs at Ekoma!

Zoha Fragrances

Easy and fun to use application that has everything we need to run a loyalty reward program. I evaluated other expensive apps and Ekoma was the winner!

Back2AfricaDev

Great app. Amazing team. Support is top-notch. Highly recommend.

bett3rketo.com

Incredibly impressed with this app. More than it's functionality which is pretty impressive, it's the attention to detail and overall service they give. Any question I have they are quick to answer. They have even worked with us to customize a few options. High recommend this app. Really impressed.

cndonline.nz

This app has been really great, easy to install and understand. The customer service has been excellent, they are knowledgeable and helpful and they stay with you until you have the settings as you would like them to be for your store. Really GREAT!