Ekoma: Loyalty & Referrals

Ekoma: Loyalty & Referrals

by Ekoma

Loyalty, Rewards and Customer Engagement Eco-System

The Sign Shed

Fantastic app for customer loyalty. We've trialled numerous others which are more expensive and old fashioned in the look and feel. This one from Ekoma integrates perfectly into our Shopify store. The support is fast and queries are dealt with in an efficient, friendly manner. Highly recommended by the UK team at The Sign Shed.

May 14, 2019

Thank you very much for your review!

Coquetteries

Great app !

Super easy to use and has a ton of features - we've already seen an uptick in repeat business since we started using this app

April 24, 2019

Thank you very much for your review :)
We really appreciate it!

Mamas Brown Sugar

I just started using Ekomo and I am in love with the app already. I needed assistance with a few setting ups and the customer service was right there to help me solve my problem. I would definitely recommend using this app for your business.

Frump Fighters

Just started using the app but I'm impressed with how well it works! Also, the support is phenomenal.

LOVE that you can create a custom reward... I'm using it to offer a $25 Amazon Gift Card since my products require clothing purchases.

Excited to see how my customers use this rewards program!

April 2, 2019

Thank you for your review, excited to boost your referrals!

Penny Droppers

This app is really well made! There are plenty of options for rewards and getting your brand recognised. The app seamlessly integrates with your website and I haven't had any performance issues when installing the app. I have not used it yet,as the store hasn't launched. However I'm sure this will certainly boost customer loyalty. The developer is also really helpful implementing an easy chat system to get help for the app if need-be!

April 2, 2019

Thank you very much!

247Scent

This awesome App has it all, a very well structured and easy to use reward program. The setup was a breeze and the customer support is just amazing. We are very excited to have it on our store.

March 31, 2019

Thank you very much for this review!

VEXXEN

Ekoma is an excellent app. Period.

From my experience so far, the biggest advantage it has – is not only pure engagement from customers (a NECESSITY in ecommerce) – but also differentiation/uniqueness from other stores. Furthermore, the in-built chat app is extremely helpful in getting you setup and ready in the matter of minutes.

However, one drawback is that with the free version, there is a 20 order limit. I would recommend getting a paid plan as soon as you hit that limit (done very easily with how well this app works).

My apologies if this review seems a little "scripted," however, I am a real customer and I simply cannot put into words how much Ekoma has done for me as a business owner.

That's why if there's one takeaway from this, it is to check this app out yourself, it is free after all.

March 31, 2019

Thank you so much, wow!
It was very nice talking with you :)

Mahina Beaute

If you have a start-up company, you NEED Ekoma. It is a simple way to build loyal customers and engagements! The app was a breeze to install and the customer service was excellent.

March 29, 2019

Thank you very much, It was great talking with you!

Dmashgy Cosmetics

By far the best rewards app on Shopify! Lots of features to help attract customers, very easy to manage and the custom branding makes it look amazing on our storefront.

March 28, 2019

Thank you very much!

LIVROOM

I used this app and its fantastic, my customer loves it . and EKOMA customer service is more than helpful.
I definitely recommend this app.

March 19, 2019

Thank you very much for your review!