Ekoma: Loyalty, Referrals, VIP

Ekoma: Loyalty, Referrals, VIP

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.3)
Developer
4.3
November 6, 2019

This app has been really great, easy to install and understand. The customer service has been excellent, they are knowledgeable and helpful and they stay with you until you have the settings as you would like them to be for your store. Really GREAT!

cndonline.nz
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 6 months
October 28, 2019

Very easy to install and get up and running quickly ! Yoann was very helpful in customizing and making the app work for us. We used for a few months but realized we need some more complex features. Would definitely recommend this app depending on your business needs.

Jack Rogers USA
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited October 30, 2019

Updated: I still don't like that people can get points without doing the activity they are supposed to. BUT evidently that is something Facebook and Instagram won't allow. So I wouldn't use it, but it's not the fault of this app. Secondly, the developer of this app deeply cares about it and is very good about reaching out and helping with issues.

At first it seemed good except kind of hard to set up. But I made a dummy account on my website and was able to earn ALL the rewards without actually doing any of them, just clicking. Like I clicked follow on Instagram but didn't follow. Same with Facebook. Same EVEN with Facebook share. So, no, this won't work for my website.

Pharmacist Made
Time spent using app: 41 minutes
Ekoma replied September 16, 2021

Thank you for your kind review!

September 17, 2019

Customer service is excellent! Yoann is always happy to help and make improvements so the app is a good fit for your store. 100% recommendable. You can't go wrong with this app! Thank you, Yoann!

Leather Unlimited
Time spent using app: 21 days

September 1, 2019

I am in the free trial version right now (just loaded it) so my experience is very minimal but I can say it was SUPER easy to start (I think it took me 10 minutes to complete) They have made it a no brainer for busy people and I already have people signing up! Thank you for creating this app!

Mystic Moon Shop, Inc
Time spent using app: About 3 years
Ekoma replied September 2, 2019

Thank you so much for your very kind review!
Let me know if you have any issue, I'm always available on the chat.

Sincerely,
Yoann

August 18, 2019

Love all this app visuals, easy customization and amazing, lightning fast customer support, patient to answer many questions!

DIAMOND UNICORNS
Time spent using app: About 14 hours

August 16, 2019

Haven't used it much yet, but so far the app looks like exactly what we need. The responsiveness from the owner is superb!

GR8 Skincare
Time spent using app: 3 days

August 14, 2019

So easy to install and to share ! Thank you for this super app !! Yoann is really helpfull and understand our businesses !

Mes Cosmétiques Français
France
Time spent using app: 7 months

Merci beaucoup!

August 8, 2019

Super app! All must have features on loyalty & referral for good price! Support team is very engaged and reactive.

La boutique Graffiti
France
Time spent using app: About 1 year

Edited July 19, 2019

Downloaded this app today and already, in a short space of time I have made a lot of progress! It has most of the functionality that I require and the developer, Yoann, is responsive and super helpful! He was able to help me with a few of the basics over the chat function and I'm feeling optimistic about all of the things I can achieve with it.

If only all apps offered this level of service!

Thanks!