Ekoma: Loyalty, Referrals, VIP

Grow your business with points, referral and VIP programs

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

La boutique Graffiti

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 year

Super app! All must have features on loyalty & referral for good price! Support team is very engaged and reactive.

Avani London

Downloaded this app today and already, in a short space of time I have made a lot of progress! It has most of the functionality that I require and the developer, Yoann, is responsive and super helpful! He was able to help me with a few of the basics over the chat function and I'm feeling optimistic about all of the things I can achieve with it.

If only all apps offered this level of service!

Thanks!

Thank you for the kind review!

Wild & Free Organics ltd.

Time spent using app 2 minutes

We are using Ekoma for our second store, clearly customer service is 5 stars and the developers listen to suggestions and features, they just added great ideas in the past 3 weeks.

Super happy!

Wisdom Supply Co.

Can't refer this app enough! Set-up and design are very clean and easy. If you do have a question, Yoann (Founder) is probably the most friendly, knowledgable and helpful person on the internet-block in terms of both getting you squared away with customization AND understanding marketing strategies. BOH functionality of the app makes it super easy to understand customer behavior around loyalty and rewards program conversions. Totally download this app.

Belle de Jour Cosmetic

Location Thailand
Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is a great App and Yoann is high responsive and master the app and shopify (the market platform I use) perfectly.
I highly recommend it.
In addition, if you are French, Yoann is French too, so it might help a lot !
Thanks again, Yoann

Merci beaucoup!

Laka Living

Time spent using app About 1 year

Yoann has helped me start to finish with setting up the referral program! I have never received such exceptional support from an app developer than I have with my first hours! of using Ekoma. 50 star rating!!!

Urban Plant Growers

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Ekoma is a great app run by a great team. Really love how it looks on www.urbanplantgrowers.com . We have not had it for long but its a great way to get a better idea of our customers, and provide them with perks that we hope will keep them more engaged.

RPM MOTORSPORT LTD.

Simple, Affordable and a Developer who loves what he does...Updates and constantly released, has a Road-map for New Features, Improvements and Bug fixes.

This is exactly how its supposed to be done!

Becky Customizer Store

Location Malaysia

Started using it with free plan, the system is very simple and easy to use. Very helpful developer. Will upgrade to basic plan soon.

Shabby Sheep Design

It's early days, but this app is looking 5* in terms of what it can do for us (for free). We've needed to get help a couple of times in setting up but the responses from the team have been excellent. We were live with the Rewards scheme in a very short time from installation and the Referral element is going to be quick to follow. I predict we will upgrade to the paid for version before too long. Either because the app helps us exceed the 20 monthly sales resulting from it or because we believe it will and want to get our branding all over it. Thanks Guys