Ekoma: Loyalty, Referrals, VIP

Grow your business with points, referral and VIP programs

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

ModishTutto

Appreciate your effort Ekoma!! Really helpful app! Quick Response + Customer Service is amazing as well! :)

September 16, 2021

Thank you for your review, always happy to help :)

Laced Out Lingerie

Fantastic app! I'm starting with the free plan and will upgrade as my store grows. Even with the free plan it has great and easy to use features.

June 12, 2019

FabuLegs

Amazing customer service. Very responsive to my questions and needs. App is impressive and working great. Thanks.

June 12, 2019

Carill

Location Netherlands

It is a great app. I think it's the best app in terms of rewards and loyalty. The design is very good and the app is the best priced. The developer also helped very quickly and was very nice. In short, the best app.

June 10, 2019

Thank you very much for the kind review!

The Urban Flair LLC

Now that I have quite literally played around with EVERY app similar on the entire app store — I can 100% say that if you aren’t choosing this one NOW... You’re wasting your time. Seriously. If this is your attempt at starting a loyalty/referral program, this is your app. Even at just the free level, it is: sleek, easy to use, LOOKS GOOD and performs with juuuust enough functions. Support is SUPER speedy and extremely helpful! You really feel like Ekoma wants to help your business/brand, not just sell you a service or up-sell a subscription. I’m pretty picky, folks. Ekoma is the real deal!

June 10, 2019

Thank you very much for the kind review!

Dandelion Boutique

Location Mexico

Customer service is awesome and pretty fast, I'm not gonna talk about the plug-in cuz this little thing rocks and you have to install it without even doubt it. Thank you!

May 24, 2019

Thank you very much for your kind review!

The Sign Shed

Fantastic app for customer loyalty. We've trialled numerous others which are more expensive and old fashioned in the look and feel. This one from Ekoma integrates perfectly into our Shopify store. The support is fast and queries are dealt with in an efficient, friendly manner. Highly recommended by the UK team at The Sign Shed.

May 14, 2019

Coquetteries

Time spent using app 2 minutes

Great app !

Super easy to use and has a ton of features - we've already seen an uptick in repeat business since we started using this app

April 24, 2019

Thank you very much for your review :)
We really appreciate it!

Mamas Brown Sugar

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I just started using Ekomo and I am in love with the app already. I needed assistance with a few setting ups and the customer service was right there to help me solve my problem. I would definitely recommend using this app for your business.

September 16, 2021

Thank you for your review, glad you like that app!

Frump Fighters

Just started using the app but I'm impressed with how well it works! Also, the support is phenomenal.

LOVE that you can create a custom reward... I'm using it to offer a $25 Amazon Gift Card since my products require clothing purchases.

Excited to see how my customers use this rewards program!

April 2, 2019

Thank you for your review, excited to boost your referrals!