Ekoma: Loyalty, Referrals, VIP

Ekoma: Loyalty, Referrals, VIP

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.3)
Developer
4.3
June 11, 2019

Amazing customer service. Very responsive to my questions and needs. App is impressive and working great. Thanks.

FabuLegs
Time spent using app: 9 months
Ekoma replied June 12, 2019

Thank you very much for your review!

June 9, 2019

It is a great app. I think it's the best app in terms of rewards and loyalty. The design is very good and the app is the best priced. The developer also helped very quickly and was very nice. In short, the best app.

Carill
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 9 months
Ekoma replied June 10, 2019

Thank you very much for the kind review!

June 7, 2019

Now that I have quite literally played around with EVERY app similar on the entire app store — I can 100% say that if you aren’t choosing this one NOW... You’re wasting your time. Seriously. If this is your attempt at starting a loyalty/referral program, this is your app. Even at just the free level, it is: sleek, easy to use, LOOKS GOOD and performs with juuuust enough functions. Support is SUPER speedy and extremely helpful! You really feel like Ekoma wants to help your business/brand, not just sell you a service or up-sell a subscription. I’m pretty picky, folks. Ekoma is the real deal!

The Urban Flair LLC
Time spent using app: 6 months
Ekoma replied June 10, 2019

Thank you very much for the kind review!

May 24, 2019

Customer service is awesome and pretty fast, I'm not gonna talk about the plug-in cuz this little thing rocks and you have to install it without even doubt it. Thank you!

Dandelion Boutique
Mexico
Time spent using app: 6 months
Ekoma replied May 24, 2019

Thank you very much for your kind review!

Edited May 14, 2019

Fantastic app for customer loyalty. We've trialled numerous others which are more expensive and old fashioned in the look and feel. This one from Ekoma integrates perfectly into our Shopify store. The support is fast and queries are dealt with in an efficient, friendly manner. Highly recommended by the UK team at The Sign Shed.

The Sign Shed
Time spent using app: 2 months
Ekoma replied May 14, 2019

Thank you very much for your review!

April 24, 2019

Great app !

Super easy to use and has a ton of features - we've already seen an uptick in repeat business since we started using this app

Coquetteries
Time spent using app: 2 minutes
Ekoma replied April 24, 2019

Thank you very much for your review :)
We really appreciate it!

April 2, 2019

I just started using Ekomo and I am in love with the app already. I needed assistance with a few setting ups and the customer service was right there to help me solve my problem. I would definitely recommend using this app for your business.

Mamas Brown Sugar
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Ekoma replied September 16, 2021

Thank you for your review, glad you like that app!

April 2, 2019

Just started using the app but I'm impressed with how well it works! Also, the support is phenomenal.

LOVE that you can create a custom reward... I'm using it to offer a $25 Amazon Gift Card since my products require clothing purchases.

Excited to see how my customers use this rewards program!

Frump Fighters
Time spent using app: 16 days
Ekoma replied April 2, 2019

Thank you for your review, excited to boost your referrals!

Edited April 1, 2019

This app is really well made! There are plenty of options for rewards and getting your brand recognised. The app seamlessly integrates with your website and I haven't had any performance issues when installing the app. I have not used it yet,as the store hasn't launched. However I'm sure this will certainly boost customer loyalty. The developer is also really helpful implementing an easy chat system to get help for the app if need-be!

Penny Droppers
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 29 days
Ekoma replied April 2, 2019

Thank you very much!

March 31, 2019

This awesome App has it all, a very well structured and easy to use reward program. The setup was a breeze and the customer support is just amazing. We are very excited to have it on our store.

247Scent
Time spent using app: 28 days
Ekoma replied March 31, 2019

Thank you very much for this review!