Ekoma: Loyalty, Referrals, VIP

Grow your business with points, referral and VIP programs

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Penny Droppers

Location New Zealand

This app is really well made! There are plenty of options for rewards and getting your brand recognised. The app seamlessly integrates with your website and I haven't had any performance issues when installing the app. I have not used it yet,as the store hasn't launched. However I'm sure this will certainly boost customer loyalty. The developer is also really helpful implementing an easy chat system to get help for the app if need-be!

April 2, 2019

Thank you very much!

247Scent

This awesome App has it all, a very well structured and easy to use reward program. The setup was a breeze and the customer support is just amazing. We are very excited to have it on our store.

March 31, 2019

Thank you very much for this review!

VEXXEN

Ekoma is an excellent app. Period.

From my experience so far, the biggest advantage it has – is not only pure engagement from customers (a NECESSITY in ecommerce) – but also differentiation/uniqueness from other stores. Furthermore, the in-built chat app is extremely helpful in getting you setup and ready in the matter of minutes.

However, one drawback is that with the free version, there is a 20 order limit. I would recommend getting a paid plan as soon as you hit that limit (done very easily with how well this app works).

My apologies if this review seems a little "scripted," however, I am a real customer and I simply cannot put into words how much Ekoma has done for me as a business owner.

That's why if there's one takeaway from this, it is to check this app out yourself, it is free after all.

March 31, 2019

Thank you so much, wow!
It was very nice talking with you :)

Mahina Beaute

If you have a start-up company, you NEED Ekoma. It is a simple way to build loyal customers and engagements! The app was a breeze to install and the customer service was excellent.

March 29, 2019

Thank you very much, It was great talking with you!

Dmashgy Cosmetics

By far the best rewards app on Shopify! Lots of features to help attract customers, very easy to manage and the custom branding makes it look amazing on our storefront.

March 28, 2019

Thank you very much!

LIVROOM

Location France

I used this app and its fantastic, my customer loves it . and EKOMA customer service is more than helpful.
I definitely recommend this app.

March 19, 2019

Thank you very much for your review!

shayandblue

Awesome app that really help us building customer loyalty.
The customer support is awesome and the app is very easy to install, customize and manage.

Looks great, our customers love it!

September 16, 2021

Thank you for your review, glad you like that app!

1 2 3 4 6 Next