Ekoma: Loyalty, Referrals, VIP

Ekoma: Loyalty, Referrals, VIP

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.3)
Developer
4.3
Edited March 31, 2019

Ekoma is an excellent app. Period.

From my experience so far, the biggest advantage it has – is not only pure engagement from customers (a NECESSITY in ecommerce) – but also differentiation/uniqueness from other stores. Furthermore, the in-built chat app is extremely helpful in getting you setup and ready in the matter of minutes.

However, one drawback is that with the free version, there is a 20 order limit. I would recommend getting a paid plan as soon as you hit that limit (done very easily with how well this app works).

My apologies if this review seems a little "scripted," however, I am a real customer and I simply cannot put into words how much Ekoma has done for me as a business owner.

That's why if there's one takeaway from this, it is to check this app out yourself, it is free after all.

VEXXEN
Time spent using app: 28 days
Ekoma replied March 31, 2019

Thank you so much, wow!
It was very nice talking with you :)

March 29, 2019

If you have a start-up company, you NEED Ekoma. It is a simple way to build loyal customers and engagements! The app was a breeze to install and the customer service was excellent.

Mahina Beaute
Time spent using app: 30 days
Ekoma replied March 29, 2019

Thank you very much, It was great talking with you!

March 28, 2019

By far the best rewards app on Shopify! Lots of features to help attract customers, very easy to manage and the custom branding makes it look amazing on our storefront.

Dmashgy Cosmetics
Time spent using app: 3 months
Ekoma replied March 28, 2019

Thank you very much!

March 18, 2019

I used this app and its fantastic, my customer loves it . and EKOMA customer service is more than helpful.
I definitely recommend this app.

LIVROOM
France
Time spent using app: 4 days
Ekoma replied March 19, 2019

Thank you very much for your review!

February 14, 2019

Awesome app that really help us building customer loyalty.
The customer support is awesome and the app is very easy to install, customize and manage.

Looks great, our customers love it!

shayandblue
Time spent using app: 3 months
Ekoma replied September 16, 2021

Thank you for your review, glad you like that app!