Ekoma: Loyalty, Referrals, VIP

Ekoma: Loyalty, Referrals, VIP

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.3)
Developer
4.3
January 31, 2022

Crappy app. Never had a response from the customerservice. App never works a full day, always offline and gone from the webshop. Would be amazing if it worked, but it doesn't.

RAAW By Trice
Denmark
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Ekoma replied February 21, 2022

I'm sorry about your experience. We've had a couple of small downtimes in mid-January indeed but the problem has been resolved and I am constantly working on improving the platform.

January 18, 2022

I would recommend avoiding the app - in general it seems like a good idea but it’s nothing but nightmares and the customer service would much rather tell you how entrepreneurial they are than help you. I received 59 Duplicate emails from the company in the space of 3 days - that doesn’t include all of the other emails from them.

Shared Wardrobe Store
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 2 months
Ekoma replied January 18, 2022

I am very sorry about this poor experience. I'm glad we found a way to fix it and that Ekoma can keep bringing value to your customers.

October 13, 2020

I was offered assistance setting up - but can't get a return email. Really disappointed. Trying to figure it out on my own, but supporting documentation is limited.

Smalltown Coffee Company
Time spent using app: 3 months
October 1, 2020

I sent 3 emails and no one reply. If you have any problem, please prepare to fix by yourself only. If you uninstall the app, it still keeps their code on your website

落腳點.Localpoint — 生活百貨品牌
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 3 days
September 15, 2020

I subscribed for Growing Plan (still in 14days trial), tried emailing 4 days a go no reply, sent a few messages via live chats also no reply, looking and working good app(so far) but without tech support will bring them down eventually.

Arahan Photo