Ekoma: Loyalty, Referrals, VIP

Grow your business with points, referral and VIP programs

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Shared Wardrobe Store

I would recommend avoiding the app - in general it seems like a good idea but it’s nothing but nightmares and the customer service would much rather tell you how entrepreneurial they are than help you. I received 59 Duplicate emails from the company in the space of 3 days - that doesn’t include all of the other emails from them.

January 18, 2022

Hi!

I'm sorry it didn't work out. As mentioned in my email I will investigate what is happening and get it resolved. However, this is no excuse for any insults of any kind and the people that built this app are humans ✌️

PS: I received and responded to your email within a few hours.

Smalltown Coffee Company

I was offered assistance setting up - but can't get a return email. Really disappointed. Trying to figure it out on my own, but supporting documentation is limited.

落腳點.Localpoint — 生活百貨品牌

I sent 3 emails and no one reply. If you have any problem, please prepare to fix by yourself only. If you uninstall the app, it still keeps their code on your website

Arahan Photo

I subscribed for Growing Plan (still in 14days trial), tried emailing 4 days a go no reply, sent a few messages via live chats also no reply, looking and working good app(so far) but without tech support will bring them down eventually.