Ekoma: Loyalty, Referrals, VIP

Ekoma: Loyalty, Referrals, VIP

by Ekoma

Grow your business with points, referral and VIP programs

Slayy Cosmetics

very nice integration I had downgraded from the price of $149 to $29 a month you can't beat that plus it does way more then my other loyalty program did I can have way more customization and vip tiers than my last u could only so much and then so I'm very happy only down fall is importing my customers point list.

Pluviah

I think it's quite complete for the price you pay, its great you can customize many parts. It would be amazing if you can consider including these requests:
1. Include a coupon with shipping percentage discount, where we can select how much discount will be given.
2. Points may expire after x days
3. Expand VIP tier criteria to include an optional time condition, something like this: Points (or whatever) earned When your customers earn between x and y points (optionally: within the last z days), more or less like airlines status.
Thanks for this amazing app!

Z Natural Foods

Our customers love Ekoma as much as we do. It's a great way to build loyalty and keep customers coming back to make additional purchases. It is simple for our customers to use and simple for our customer service team to manage. The support is also top-notch, and I highly recommend this app to any store owner. We use Ekoma for both of our stores, and I can't imagine having a store and not using it.

Alea Shop

App molto funzionale e di facile utilizzo. Il widget si integra facilmente e la gestione dei clienti è lineare e intuitiva. La consiglio

La Gourmandine Honfleur

Super application. le service client est au top. Merci Yoann pour votre aide.
Je recommande. De plus Ekoma vous accompagne gratuitement jusqu'à ce que vos ventes décollent... Je recommande.

dmessentials

I get help from Ekoma on Facebook. Great help from her. This app is nice because we can create our own custom rewards for our beloved customers. Really recommended it.

Lean Factor

This is a "must-have" app for all Shopify stores. It's quick and simple to set up and provides exceptional value to keep customers coming back and making purchases. The price is very fair for everything the app does and I highly recommend it to everyone who wants to succeed with their store. We use on 2 of our stores and can't be happier with the results!

STORK

This app is a great feature for my customers and shows them appreciation for continuing services like myself. The customer service is the best I’ve seen with any plug in app. He was immediately responsive, informative, and even helped me with an issue I was experiencing personally!

Buckaroo Bling

Easy to install and customize without being a coder. Developer is very responsive - responds within 24 hours.

Tailored Smart Home

Hours can be spent browsing the app store for the right addition to our sites. That time is valuable and should be spent elsewhere. This app is the perfectly balanced loyalty program platform available. the back-end support is exactly the same support we'd give to our clients. Perfect all around.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6