Ekoma: Loyalty, Referrals, VIP

Ekoma: Loyalty, Referrals, VIP

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.3)
Developer
Ekoma
4.3
April 27, 2022

Super feature packed for an app at this price level. One of the only loyalty programs that supports VIP tiers out of the box. Lots of styling options and slick looking widget functionality. Birthday, Referrals, Free Gifts, Coupons all work out of the box. Questions were ansered promptly in the chat support windows(by the app developer no less). Overall super happy with it.

Supernova Salon
Time spent using app: 14 days
Ekoma replied April 27, 2022

Thank you very much for the kind review!

March 11, 2022

Super application! Elle n'apparaissait pas sur ma boutique au début mais cela a été résolu très rapidement.

La boite à boucles
France
Time spent using app: 6 days
December 9, 2021

We have just launched this app on our storefront so we need to see how it functions in real time a bit more but it seems to be great so far! The app creator is so helpful which is a blessing !! We liked that this app has ALL the functions available (aka loyalty, referral and VIP) so we don't have to manage all of these separately! Very excited to see how this performs. Will update later!

Pause Well-Aging
Time spent using app: 5 months
May 19, 2021

very nice integration I had downgraded from the price of $149 to $29 a month you can't beat that plus it does way more then my other loyalty program did I can have way more customization and vip tiers than my last u could only so much and then so I'm very happy only down fall is importing my customers point list.

Slayy Cosmetics
Time spent using app: 13 days
March 18, 2021

I think it's quite complete for the price you pay, its great you can customize many parts. It would be amazing if you can consider including these requests:
1. Include a coupon with shipping percentage discount, where we can select how much discount will be given.
2. Points may expire after x days
3. Expand VIP tier criteria to include an optional time condition, something like this: Points (or whatever) earned When your customers earn between x and y points (optionally: within the last z days), more or less like airlines status.
Thanks for this amazing app!

Pluviah